View Single Post
(#592)
Old
Unsaved trash, filthy degenerate godmocker

LDS Fool

curtisgrice is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.curtisgrice is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.curtisgrice is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.curtisgrice is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.curtisgrice is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.curtisgrice is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.curtisgrice is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.curtisgrice is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.curtisgrice is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.
Default Re: Why is the Bible the ONLY True Word of God? - 05-17-2014, 07:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by the fury View Post
Here's the problem you can give me infractions all day, but I have the bible and read it daily and they are multiple conderdiction and I didn't call your god a liar I just say he is made up and a figment of your imagination.
is he really ? john 3:16

Jude 1:17 But, beloved, remember ye the words which were spoken before of the apostles of our Lord Jesus Christ;
1:18 How that they told you there should be mockers in the last time, who should walk after their own ungodly lusts.
1:19 These be they who separate themselves, sensual, having not the Spirit.