X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: 8 Reasons why GOD HATES DENMARK!

Originally posted by Billy Bob Jenkins View Post
    Lisa may be a woman, but she's no unsaved trash like you.
    Your such a gentleman Billy Bob
    Genesis 1:1 In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth
    Proverbs 19:25 Smite a scorner, and the simple will beware: and reprove one that hath understanding, and he will understand knowledge.
    Ezekiel 16:14 And thy renown went forth among the heathen for thy beauty: for it was perfect through my comeliness, which I had put upon thee, saith the Lord GOD.
    Proverbs 6:25 Lust not after her beauty in thine heart; neither let her take thee with her eyelids.
    Genesis 24:16 And the damsel was very fair to look upon, a virgin, neither had any man known her: and she went down to the well, and filled her pitcher, and came up.
    Song of Solomon 1:15 Behold, thou art fair, my love; behold, thou art fair; thou hast doves' eyes.

Comment

Originally posted by Lisa H View Post
      Your such a gentleman Billy Bob
      The Only Real Climate Change Will be Hell!

Comment

Little girl, why don't you go and read the Bible or play with you Barbie

Look little girl. Stop playing on the internet unsupervised. Now go and read the Bible to your Barbie doll.

1 Edd:13
        Posted via Pasta

True Pastafarian™

May my Sauce be with you!
        Read the TRUE Gospel The Gospel of the Flying Spaghetti Monster (ISBN 978-0-00-723160-7)
        Get one and get with The Flying Spaghetti Monster
        The Loose Canon - HTML version
        Loose Canon Fan Page
        North American? Speak English? Thank a Pirate.
        I have been to The Volcano!

Comment

You are getting angry again. Is there nothing that makes you happy.
          Denmark is so a town in Australia I gave you the link to prove it. I will give it again
          http://www.denmark.com.au/

I gave you that pastry

You should change your signature before you get into trouble
          "Close but your ass not danish, I write f***ing what I want here!
          Wauw.. I guess common sense did help you after all
          Luk dog røven din klamme so, jeg skriver kraftedeme hvad jeg vil her!

Comment

Originally Posted by The AntiAmerican Dane

Wauw.. I guess common sense did help you after all
            Why are you so unkind to Sister Lisa Why do you mock her so

Job 17:2

Surely mockers surround me;
            my eyes must dwell on their hostility
            2 Samuel 22:31

As for God, His way is perfect;
            The word of the LORD is proven;
            He is a shield to all who trust in Him.

Comment

Originally posted by Warner S. Davidson View Post
              Why are you so unkind to Sister Lisa Why do you mock her so

Job 17:2

Surely mockers surround me;
              my eyes must dwell on their hostility
              There is just no helping some people Brother Warner. Even after I gave him that lovely danish pastry.
              Genesis 1:1 In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth
              Proverbs 19:25 Smite a scorner, and the simple will beware: and reprove one that hath understanding, and he will understand knowledge.
              Ezekiel 16:14 And thy renown went forth among the heathen for thy beauty: for it was perfect through my comeliness, which I had put upon thee, saith the Lord GOD.
              Proverbs 6:25 Lust not after her beauty in thine heart; neither let her take thee with her eyelids.
              Genesis 24:16 And the damsel was very fair to look upon, a virgin, neither had any man known her: and she went down to the well, and filled her pitcher, and came up.
              Song of Solomon 1:15 Behold, thou art fair, my love; behold, thou art fair; thou hast doves' eyes.

Comment

profanity removed.
                Last edited by Phebe Carlyle; 07-25-2010, 07:27 PM. Reason: God hates profanity.
                But the cowardly, the unbelieving, the vile, the murderers, the sexually immoral, those who practice magic arts, the idolaters and all liars—their place will be in the fiery lake of burning sulfur. This is the second death.

Comment

Originally posted by iwannabelive View Post
                  ...... blah blah..
                  Our souls will always be at peace in Heaven, even after we leave our earthly bodies. I do not fear death because of this simple truth!

2 Corinthians 5
                  8We are confident, I say, and willing rather to be absent from the body, and to be present with the Lord.

Psalm 23
                  6Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life: and I will dwell in the house of the LORD for ever.

YOU (the sinner), on the other hand, will be condemned to eternal torment in Hell with the Devil as your only "friend". He will cause you immeasurable pain, that of which you have never experienced before.

Matthew 25
                  41Then shall he say also unto them on the left hand, Depart from me, ye cursed, into everlasting fire, prepared for the devil and his angels:

Now get your sorry ass to the introduction forum and start praying for forgiveness.

You see, you have a choice to make;

Matthew 25
                  46And these [the sinning faggots] shall go away into everlasting punishment: but the righteous [True Christians™] into life eternal.
                  A woman came up to me the other day, 12/6/2016 and said:
                  "But Mr. Winner, if GOD loves everyone then why is there so much suffering in the world?"

Because GOD doesn't love everyone. Too many people have this absurd idea in their heads that GOD is all loving.
                  If he was all loving, then murderers, thieves and homosexuals would be waiting for you in Heaven.

GOD doesn't open his gate to just anyone. Being a True Christian™ is like a Queue Jump ticket at Disney, we are guaranteed a ride with JESUS.

Comment

Originally posted by WinnerNotSinner View Post
                    Our souls will always be at peace in Heaven, even after we leave our earthly bodies. I do not fear death because of this simple truth!

2 Corinthians 5
                    8We are confident, I say, and willing rather to be absent from the body, and to be present with the Lord.

Psalm 23
                    6Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life: and I will dwell in the house of the LORD for ever.

YOU (the sinner), on the other hand, will be condemned to eternal torment in Hell with the Devil as your only "friend". He will cause you immeasurable pain, that of which you have never experienced before.

Matthew 25
                    41Then shall he say also unto them on the left hand, Depart from me, ye cursed, into everlasting fire, prepared for the devil and his angels:

Now get your sorry ass to the introduction forum and start praying for forgiveness.

You see, you have a choice to make;

Matthew 25
                    46And these [the sinning faggots] shall go away into everlasting punishment: but the righteous into life eternal.
                    I've made my choice, im a proud dane. NOT a cock sucking, baby rapeing, shit eathing, God worshipping baptist...
                    cock suckers
                    But the cowardly, the unbelieving, the vile, the murderers, the sexually immoral, those who practice magic arts, the idolaters and all liars—their place will be in the fiery lake of burning sulfur. This is the second death.

Comment

satanic ranting by danish scum.....
                      Well aren't we just a ray of sunshine.

Really, this tantrum is supposed to convince us how nice Denmarkians are?
                      Drama queen

Comment

I've made my choice, im a proud dane. NOT a cock sucking, baby rapeing, shit eathing, God worshipping baptist...
                        cock suckers
                        Pitiful, weak argument - typical danish defence unable to write a sentence without using expletives! Just because you say something, doesn't make it the Truth©.

I've made my choice.. im ... a cock sucking, baby rapeing, shit eathing ...
                        cock sucker..
                        Stop talking about your homer activities on God's Favourite Forum - keep that between you and your boyfriend, fag.
                        "But Mr. Winner, if GOD loves everyone then why is there so much suffering in the world?"

Because GOD doesn't love everyone. Too many people have this absurd idea in their heads that GOD is all loving.
                        If he was all loving, then murderers, thieves and homosexuals would be waiting for you in Heaven.

GOD doesn't open his gate to just anyone. Being a True Christian™ is like a Queue Jump ticket at Disney, we are guaranteed a ride with JESUS.

Comment

I've made my choice, im a proud dane.
                          I guess it doesn't do any harm to be proud of your defects, if you're not going to change them any way. Hell will be just as hot either way, and Satan's tallywacker just as girthy.
                          The Only Real Climate Change Will be Hell!

Comment

filth flarring filth.....
                            Do you kiss your mother with that filthy mouth. She must be very proud of you.
                            sigpic 1 Chronicles 16:15
                            Be ye mindful always of his covenant; the word which he commanded to a thousand generations ... an everlasting covenant.
                            Proverbs 30:5,6: Every word of God is pure: he is a shield unto them that put their trust in him.
                            Add thou not unto his words, lest he reprove thee, and thou be found a liar.

Comment

Originally posted by Benedict A. Davis View Post
                              Do you kiss your mother with that filthy mouth. She must be very proud of you.
                              No i dont kiss my mother with the fingers i used to type the filthy wods with... only baptist's slap their mothers..

peace out

Comment

No i dont kiss my mother with the fingers i used to type the filthy wods with... only baptist's slap their mothers..

peace out
                                SO you do kiss your mother? What kind of sick incestuous abomination are you?!

Comment

Working...
                                X