View Single Post
(#998)
Old
Confirmed Enemy of God
BANNED from Landover -- Aeternal Damnation Assured

JustBeatMe is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.JustBeatMe is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.JustBeatMe is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.JustBeatMe is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.JustBeatMe is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.JustBeatMe is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.JustBeatMe is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.JustBeatMe is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.
Default Re: How much do you guys think I could sell my daughter for? - 03-05-2013, 01:00 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BelieverInGod View Post
Uh, yeah, you did....

So you said that you'd be glad if my husband left me on an autopsy table.

Where has any True Christian™ said that about ANYONE on this board? You won't find it. We warn about Hell, we quote scripture, and we say that scripture should be followed. BUT NOT ONCE HAS ANY TRUE CHRISTIAN SAID THAT THEY HOPE SOMEONE IS KILLED AND WILL BE GLAD WHEN IT HAPPENS.

But somehow you think you're more righteous than us? You're the one claiming that God doesn't like violence in any way shape or form, no matter what the Bible says, but you're WISHING THAT MY HUSBAND WOULD KILL ME!

You're probably the most disgusting person I have ever met in my life, and I used to work with prostitutes and junkies.
Can you stop your drama? I said I won't cry for you, that is not the same to be glad, please try to learn to read something apart of the Bible and understand what I actually told you

And yeah, the last two lines sound like someone who loves God would say