X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Should we produce a Manly LBC calendar?

Originally posted by Rachael Van Helsing View Post
    Where will you be printing this calendar? Just so I know where to 'accidentally' set a fire where to not buy one?
    Why are there so many mean unsaved ladies here first old iron crotch and now you dont' you have any husbands to teach you manners?

Comment

Friend that little sinner has been here a long time. Her antics are nothing new to our Holy boards.

Comment

It's such a shame. Are sinners allowed to cut in on Godly conversation all the time like that?

Comment

Since there were certain people who didn't like my first submission for the calendar, I had some new shots taken while I was waiting for a Pastor to take care of some church business in Las Vegas. I covered my shameful bits this time, so lets not talk about the size of various bulges.

For in many things we offend all. If any man offend not in word, the same is a perfect man, and able also to bridle the whole body.
          James 3:2
          Last edited by Capt. Aaron Portway; 11-13-2008, 02:41 AM.
          sigpic

Winging our Way Across the World for The Lord!

God Bless John Boehner and God Bless the Grand Old Party!

Barack Hussein Obama is not My President!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Capt. A. Portway View Post
            Reverend,
            That is a topic I spoke to you about in confidence. I was seeking your guidance as a man of God on how to deal with an event that has, as they say, scarred me for life.
            Captain A, I wasn't aware that the discussion was in confidence. I apologize.

Should I assume that the other incident, the one regarding that misunderstanding involving a sheep and a pair of Wellingtons, is also confidential?
            Bible boring? Nonsense!
            Try Bible in a Year with Brother V, or join Shirlee and the kids as they discuss Real Bible Stories!
            You can't be a Christian if you don't know God's Word!

Comment

Originally posted by Rev. M. Rodimer View Post
              Captain A, I wasn't aware that the discussion was in confidence. I apologize.

Should I assume that the other incident, the one regarding that misunderstanding involving a sheep and a pair of Wellingtons, is also confidential?
              Yes. Unless for some reason the subject of my horribly mangled toes comes up in casual conversation, I would prefer not to discuss that youthful indescretion on these Godly boards.

And the shepherds shall have no way to flee, nor the principal of the flock to escape.

A voice of the cry of the shepherds, and an howling of the principal of the flock, shall be heard: for the LORD hath spoiled their pasture.
              Jeremiah 25:35-36
              sigpic

Comment

Yes. Unless for some reason the subject of my horribly mangled toes comes up in casual conversation, I would prefer not to discuss that youthful indescretion on these Godly boards.

And the shepherds shall have no way to flee, nor the principal of the flock to escape.

A voice of the cry of the shepherds, and an howling of the principal of the flock, shall be heard: for the LORD hath spoiled their pasture.
                Jeremiah 25:35-36
                I'm sorry to hear the the Lord hath spoiled your pasture, Captain Portway. If it makes you feel any better the Lord saw fit to give me a rather disturbing encouter with a sheep when I went hiking in Kentucky about 25 years ago. Much like you, I don't want to discuss it here, but I do sympathize.

After that incident I could relate to Psalm 119:176. "I have gone astray like a lost sheep; seek thy servant; for I do not forget thy commandments." Praise the Lord he brought me back to Him.

Comment

Since there were certain people who didn't like my first submission for the calendar, I had some new shots taken while I was waiting for a Pastor to take care of some church business in Las Vegas. I covered my shameful bits this time, so lets not talk about the size of various bulges.

For in many things we offend all. If any man offend not in word, the same is a perfect man, and able also to bridle the whole body.
                  James 3:2
                  AAAAAAaaaarrrgggghhhhh!!!!!!!!!
                  My eyes!!!
                  Burn it! Burn it! Send it to Hades!!!!
                  sigpic
                  Wake up and smell the 21st Century!!

Comment

As you wish, my friend.

I will also assume that the subject of your days as the "Human Habitrail" is off limits.
                    Bible boring? Nonsense!
                    Try Bible in a Year with Brother V, or join Shirlee and the kids as they discuss Real Bible Stories!

Comment

As you wish, my friend.

I will also assume that the subject of your days as the "Human Habitrail" is off limits.
                      Reverend you know how sensitive Aaron is about Lemmiwinks, no need to bring that up.

Leviticus 26:27-29

27 And if ye will not for all this hearken unto me, but walk contrary unto me;
                      28 Then I will walk contrary unto you also in fury; and I, even I, will chastise you seven times for your sins.
                      29 And ye shall eat the flesh of your sons, and the flesh of your daughters shall ye eat.

Comment

As you wish, my friend.

Now I have no idea what you're talking about! Is that some sort of homer beastiality reference? Sir, I will have you and all the good people of Landover that I have never had any rodents anywhere near where you are insinuating! The very idea boggles the mind!

I'm not some Booodist actor, all hopped up on the goofballs, I can assure you! You are more than likely confusing me with someone else you counseled on that rather disgusting topic. I certainly had my issues in the past, but gerbils and hamsters are not among them!

These also shall be unclean unto you among the creeping things that creep upon the earth; the weasel, and the mouse, and the tortoise after his kind,

And the ferret, and the chameleon, and the lizard, and the snail, and the mole.
                        Leviticus 11:29-30
                        sigpic

Comment

Now I have no idea what you're talking about! Is that some sort of homer beastiality reference? Sir, I will have you and all the good people of Landover that I have never had any rodents anywhere near where you are insinuating! The very idea boggles the mind!
                          SBTL seems to have some recollection of the incident, maybe he knows who it was.

Sorry for the confusion, Captain A!
                          Bible boring? Nonsense!

Comment

No problem, Reverend. And either Brother Sayved is making a funny again, which he does quite frequently, or he knows more that he's saying! Whatever or whomever both of you are remembering, the Devil comes in many guises, so it stands to reason he could make himself into a tiny rodent as well.

Then the devil leaveth him, and, behold, angels came and ministered unto him.
                            Matthew 4:11
                            sigpic

Comment

...either Brother Sayved is making a funny again, which he does quite frequently...
                              You can say that again. The first thing he asked me on this forum was what the most disgusting thing I've ever put in my mouth was.

Comment

Originally posted by Buckminster Carlson View Post
                                You can say that again. The first thing he asked me on this forum was what the most disgusting thing I've ever put in my mouth was.
                                Me? I would say that ?

Leviticus 26:27-29

27 And if ye will not for all this hearken unto me, but walk contrary unto me;
                                28 Then I will walk contrary unto you also in fury; and I, even I, will chastise you seven times for your sins.
                                29 And ye shall eat the flesh of your sons, and the flesh of your daughters shall ye eat.

Comment

Working...
                                X