View Single Post
(#996)
Old
Fourm Member
Forum Member

True Christian™ Heaven Bound True Christian Caucasian True Christian Homemaker True Christian Lady Christian Love 1st Year Bible College Real American™ The Lord’s Witness Wound Heaven Bound Cleanest Kitchen Best stoning bucket Mother of 2 boys or 5 girls Bronze Tither Best Pie One Year/1000 posts Friend of Jesus Flat Earth Most Obedient 2nd Year Bible College 3rd Year Bible College Mama Grizzly Persecuted The Al E. Pistle Award for Excellence in Rebuking Pro-Life Punched the most queers True Republican

BelieverInGod is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.BelieverInGod is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.
Default Re: How much do you guys think I could sell my daughter for? - 03-05-2013, 12:32 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustBeatMe View Post
One thing is deserve something and another thing is looking for something bad by yourself. I never said she deserved death
Uh, yeah, you did....

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustBeatMe View Post
Use the nickname you want, is still violence, and is not my fault if your husband is a bastard and you're too stupid to know that, and you know what? A bastard and a stupid woman... I think you make a good couple after all, but the day your husband left you like this

Or even like this

(is an autopsy photo by the way)

don't think I'm gonna cry for you, you're just a bitch with no respect for nobody, not even for herself. Having or not a husband or being virgin or not is not important, what makes you a bitch or a good woman is how you threat another people, and you're sincerely the biggest bitch ever, maybe so many spanking and reading shitty books damaged your brain
So you said that you'd be glad if my husband left me on an autopsy table.

Where has any True Christian™ said that about ANYONE on this board? You won't find it. We warn about Hell, we quote scripture, and we say that scripture should be followed. BUT NOT ONCE HAS ANY TRUE CHRISTIAN SAID THAT THEY HOPE SOMEONE IS KILLED AND WILL BE GLAD WHEN IT HAPPENS.

But somehow you think you're more righteous than us? You're the one claiming that God doesn't like violence in any way shape or form, no matter what the Bible says, but you're WISHING THAT MY HUSBAND WOULD KILL ME!

You're probably the most disgusting person I have ever met in my life, and I used to work with prostitutes and junkies.

Drama queen