View Single Post
(#1)
Old
Forum Member
Forum Member

Protected by JESUS

Ph0enix808 has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Ph0enix808 has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Ph0enix808 has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Ph0enix808 has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Ph0enix808 has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Ph0enix808 has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.
Default Being bald is [definitely not] evil - 10-28-2015, 05:39 PM

Here is why Being Bald is EVIL

I was reading the Bible and found this: Ezekiel 44:20 - Neither shall they shave their heads, nor suffer their locks to grow long; they shall only poll their heads.

So i went and dug deeper and here are my findings

One reason is that People shave their heads for "cancer"(LACK OF FAITH PEOPLE) and try to be like non True Christian scum

The people who shave their heads for cancer donate it to evil hospitals rather than repent of their sin and seek forgiveness to be cured

Jeremiah 30:17 - For I will restore health unto thee, and I will heal thee of thy wounds, saith the LORD; because they called thee an Outcast, [saying], This [is] Zion, whom no man seeketh after.

Now it is also known most Gay Sodomites and criminals shave their heads, so it would only make sense that Bald people are satanic non believing sodomites.

Lets also not forget to add that long hair means they are a glorious women 1 Corinthians 11:15 - But if a woman have long hair, it is a glory to her: for [her] hair is given her for a covering.

1 Corinthians 11:6 - For if the woman be not covered, let her also be shorn: but if it be a shame for a woman to be shorn or shaven, let her be covered.

In conclusion being bald is EVIL