X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: True Christians are Perfect!

Originally posted by Pastor Ezekiel View Post
    First of all, this is NOT a debate forum. We're right and you're wrong, according to Jesus and the Holy Word of God. Please read THIS thread before making an even bigger fool of yourself.

Secondly, while the internets might seem to be "free" to you, this particular corner of the internets is a privately owned Christian forum. The rights you have on this forum are listed HERE. Please contact a Pastor immediately if you feel that any of your rights have been violated.

Finally, your unsaved opinions or tantrums are not even slightly of interest to us. We follow the Holy Word of God TO THE LETTER, and make no apologies for that. One of the most important commandments in the Bible tells us to avoid unsaved scum such as yourself. You wandered in here uninvited, and unwelcome .

If you want to debate people, THIS is the place to go.

Please make a thread of your own in the "Introductions" section of the forum, so that we can properly greet you. Tell us about yourself, your church, and how you came to find Jesus.

And if you're here to flame us, better take a look at THIS before making an even bigger ass out of yourself.

I will pray that the Holy Spirit enter you and chase the demons out of your rectum and let Jesus fill you with His Grace. If you use your God-given free will to reject Christ and His temporary death on the cross for my sins, then you are sending yourself to hellfire.
    Right. Final word- If you follow every word then look up Deuteronomy 22 28-29 and why don't you make that a law. Have fun!!!:

P.S- The internet is free. And so is America. And I fuck sheep.

Comment

Originally posted by RainbowSheep View Post
      Right. Final word- If you follow every word then look up Deuteronomy 22 28-29 and why don't you make that a law. Have fun!!!:

P.S- The internet is free. And so is America. And I fuck sheep.
      The internet is "free" as for America, as you so well pointed out we are not even free to obey GOD's law.

And in this site you're free to do 1) as we tell you to do or 2) be:

a) quarantined
      b) baned

choose wisely

PRAISE THE LORD!

Comment

Originally posted by see_the_light View Post
        The internet is "free" as for America, as you so well pointed out we are not even free to obey GOD's law.

And in this site you're free to do 1) as we tell you to do or 2) be:

a) quarantined
        b) baned

choose wisely

PRAISE THE LORD!
        This is what your doing
        Jesus did not model religion to be like this.
        So I hope that, you understand that you should stop being so extreme.
        So ban me. Thanks,

Comment

This is what your doing
          So I hope that, you understand that you should stop being so extreme.
          So ban me. Thanks,
          Dear Hatemonger;

I'm sorry, but it is our policy NEVER to remove the account of an unsaved fool. Your belligerent hatemongering will remain for future unsaved scum to see and learn from for all eternity (or until Jesus returns to slay most of the earth, whichever comes first).

Jesus called you here for a reason, so you might rethink your selfish tantrum and stick around.

If you'd really like to remove yourself from our Godly forum, all you need to do is to click on that tiny red "x" in the upper righthand corner of your computer screen. Then close your computer, stand up, and walk away.

YIC,

--Pastor Ezekiel
          Who Will Jesus Damn?

Here is a partial list from just a few scripture verses:

Hypocrites (Matthew 24:51), The Unforgiving (Mark 11:26), Homosexuals (Romans 1:26, 27), Fornicators (Romans 1:29), The Wicked (Romans 1:29), The Covetous (Romans 1:29), The Malicious (Romans 1:29), The Envious (Romans 1:29), Murderers (Romans 1:29), The Deceitful (Romans 1:29), Backbiters (Romans 1:30), Haters of God (Romans 1:30), The Despiteful (Romans 1:30), The Proud (Romans 1:30), Boasters (Romans 1:30), Inventors of evil (Romans 1:30), Disobedient to parents (Romans 1:30), Covenant breakers (Romans 1:31), The Unmerciful (Romans 1:31), The Implacable (Romans 1:31), The Unrighteous (1Corinthians 6:9), Idolaters (1Corinthians 6:9), Adulterers (1Corinthians 6:9), The Effeminate (1Corinthians 6:9), Thieves (1Corinthians 6:10), Drunkards (1Corinthians 6:10), Reviler (1Corinthians 6:10), Extortioners (1Corinthians 6:10), The Fearful (Revelation 21:8), The Unbelieving (Revelation 21:8), The Abominable (Revelation 21:8), Whoremongers (Revelation 21:8), Sorcerers (Revelation 21:8), All Liars (Revelation 21:8)

Need Pastoral Advice? Contact me privately at PastorEzekiel@landoverbaptist.net TODAY!!

Comment

Originally posted by Pastor Ezekiel View Post
            Dear Hatemonger;

I'm sorry, but it is our policy NEVER to remove the account of an unsaved fool. Your belligerent hatemongering will remain for future unsaved scum to see and learn from for all eternity (or until Jesus returns to slay most of the earth, whichever comes first).

Jesus called you here for a reason, so you might rethink your selfish tantrum and stick around.

If you'd really like to remove yourself from our Godly forum, all you need to do is to click on that tiny red "x" in the upper righthand corner of your computer screen. Then close your computer, stand up, and walk away.

YIC,

--Pastor Ezekiel
            Nice to see modern Christians are very mature. And yes i did come to flame to see your response to reason and thinking properly.
            I found an unsatisfactory response and I really hope you are internet trolls because people like you and your mob are never going to be open-minded successful people. So good day.

Comment

This is what your doing
              Well, it's true. He ran the moneylenders out of the Temple with a whip He made right there on the spot! They say the size of the temple area was about equal to 33 football fields, so you just know Jesus had some serious Chuck Norris moves! Alas, today we do not follow this particular practice anymore as we are compelled by scriptures to obey the law, which does not allow us to publicly flog those who offend the LORD (Romans 13:1-2).
              Hello, my name is Mary. I hope to fellowship with you! That is, unless you don't listen to church authority (Deuteronomy 17:12); are a witch (Exodus 22:17); are a homosexual (Leviticus 20:13; Romans 1:24-32); or fortuneteller (Leviticus 20:27) or a snotty kid who hits their dad (Exodus 21:15); or curses their parents (Proverbs 20:20; Leviticus 20:9); an adulterer (Leviticus 20:10); a non-Christian (Exodus 22:19; Deuteronomy 13:7-12; Deuteronomy 17:2-5;Romans 1:24-32); an atheist (2 Chronicles 15:12-13); or false prophet (Zechariah 13:3); from the town of one who worships another, false god (Deuteronomy 13:13-19); were a non-virgin bride (Deuteronomy 22:20-21); or blasphemer (Leviticus 24:10-16), as God calls for your execution and will no doubt send you to Hell, and I have no interest developing a friendship with the Spiritually Walking Dead.

Comment

Originally Posted in the original post
                I John 3:9 Whosoever is born of God doth not commit sin; for his seed remaineth in him: and he cannot sin, because he is born of God.

I don't know if recent posters have read Post #1 but it's linked in that quote and here is where God's statement on the matter may be confirmed.

There is no logic involved. The statement is unambiguous. However, not everyone claiming to be "born of God" are in fact so. False churches have preached a different Gospel—one they made up for themselves as part of a gigantic extortion racket—and of course they tell you that even if you've received their numerous "sacraments" you are still a sinner and need to keep paying their priests to have them forgiven. These are not Christian Churches, whatever they say.

Some of them say that The Bible alone is not adequate and there needs to be tradition. That might be acceptable for someone who never read The Bible but we know that the tradition is satanic BECAUSE what it teaches contradicts The Bible.

Were God to continue revelation through some "church" it is certain that what He revealed would agree with what He had already revealed, in The Bible. It is not. Therefore those churches are false. How many widows have paid their last cent into the unquenchable maw of the vatican to get their late husbands promoted from pergatory? How many expensive idols set up?

And in Asia they like monstrous solid gold idols. These things don't come cheap, and there is only one source of revenue. The poor duped "sinners" never making merit or getting their loved ones out of hell or ever paying enough tp the clergy or knowing freedom. Jesus explains:
                JOHN 8
                Jesus answered them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Whosoever committeth sin is the servant of sin.
                35 And the servant abideth not in the house for ever: but the Son abideth ever.
                36 If the Son therefore shall make you free, ye shall be free indeed.
                KJV .. look up . context

No-one being extorted is free. Therefore they have not been set free.

Christians have been set free, The passages quoted apply to Christians. Christians are incapable of sin. No-one teaching the opposite of what Jesus Himself taught is any sort of Christian.

I hope the Scripture I've re-posted clarifies the point.

Comment

Originally posted by Mark L. Snyde, PhD View Post
                  Jesus may have been birthed by a Jewess, but there was no mixing of genes (would God fornicate? Of course not!), a Holy zygote was implanted, and we clearly know God is white:

Ergo, Jesus is completely white as well.
                  I completely agree with you Dr. Snyde, Jesus was holy and pure; two things we know don't apply to jews and yapping niggras.

Comment

I am laughing out loud at how excellent the posts remarked have been. You folks are quite right about the facts displayed here. It brings me joy to know that there are more smart people in the world now.

Comment

Originally posted by Mister Kittenwhisker View Post
                      I am laughing out loud at how excellent the posts remarked have been. You folks are quite right about the facts displayed here. It brings me joy to know that there are more smart people in the world now.
                      Please make a thread of your own in the "Introductions" section of the forum, so that we can properly greet you. Tell us about yourself, your church, and how you came to find Jesus.

And if you're here to flame us, better take a look at THIS before making an even bigger ass out of yourself.

I will pray that the Holy Spirit enter you and chase the demons out of your rectum and let Jesus fill you with His Grace. If you use your God-given free will to reject Christ and His temporary death on the cross for my sins, then you are sending yourself to hellfire.
                      Who Will Jesus Damn?

Here is a partial list from just a few scripture verses:

Hypocrites (Matthew 24:51), The Unforgiving (Mark 11:26), Homosexuals (Romans 1:26, 27), Fornicators (Romans 1:29), The Wicked (Romans 1:29), The Covetous (Romans 1:29), The Malicious (Romans 1:29), The Envious (Romans 1:29), Murderers (Romans 1:29), The Deceitful (Romans 1:29), Backbiters (Romans 1:30), Haters of God (Romans 1:30), The Despiteful (Romans 1:30), The Proud (Romans 1:30), Boasters (Romans 1:30), Inventors of evil (Romans 1:30), Disobedient to parents (Romans 1:30), Covenant breakers (Romans 1:31), The Unmerciful (Romans 1:31), The Implacable (Romans 1:31), The Unrighteous (1Corinthians 6:9), Idolaters (1Corinthians 6:9), Adulterers (1Corinthians 6:9), The Effeminate (1Corinthians 6:9), Thieves (1Corinthians 6:10), Drunkards (1Corinthians 6:10), Reviler (1Corinthians 6:10), Extortioners (1Corinthians 6:10), The Fearful (Revelation 21:8), The Unbelieving (Revelation 21:8), The Abominable (Revelation 21:8), Whoremongers (Revelation 21:8), Sorcerers (Revelation 21:8), All Liars (Revelation 21:8)

Need Pastoral Advice? Contact me privately at PastorEzekiel@landoverbaptist.net TODAY!!

Comment

Oh Sweet Jesus i love you with all my heart Amen.

Comment

You really think you are perfect don't you, you piffleing animal. Just out of spite of you small minded ***NAUGHTY WORDS REMOVED*** God is real and piffleING CRUSHES YOUR HOPES AND DREAMS AND SENDS YOU TO BURN IN THE DEEPEST PIT OF HELL, WHERE YOU WILL BECOME SATANS ***NAUGHTY WORDS REMOVED***.
                          Last edited by Mary Etheldreda; 08-12-2014, 01:19 AM. Reason: Let's keep it clean for Jesus!
                          Leviticus 18:23 Neither shalt thou lie with any beast to defile thyself therewith: neither shall any woman stand before a beast to lie down thereto: it is confusion.

Comment

Originally posted by DevilsAdvocate View Post
                            You really think you are perfect don't you, you piffleing animal. Just out of spite of you small minded ***NAUGHTY WORDS REMOVED*** God is real and piffleING CRUSHES YOUR HOPES AND DREAMS AND SENDS YOU TO BURN IN THE DEEPEST PIT OF HELL, WHERE YOU WILL BECOME SATANS ***NAUGHTY WORDS REMOVED***.
                            The fact that you have gone to the trouble to register an account here and persecute us on our own forum only goes to show how much we're rattling Satan's cage. If you'd like to continue unintentionally heaping blessings upon us and proving how right we are, please continue spewing your anti-Christian hate speech. To put it in terms you might understand, it "gets us off."

Matthew 5:10-11
                            Blessed are they which are persecuted for righteousness' sake: for theirs is the kingdom of heaven.
                            Blessed are ye, when men shall revile you, and persecute you, and shall say all manner of evil against you falsely, for my sake.

Matthew 10:22
                            And ye shall be hated of all men for my name's sake: but he that endureth to the end shall be saved.

Luke 6:22
                            Blessed are ye, when men shall hate you, and when they shall separate you from their company, and shall reproach you, and cast out your name as evil, for the Son of man's sake.
                            II Thessalonians 1:7-9
                            And to you who are troubled rest with us, when the Lord Jesus shall be revealed from heaven with his mighty angels,
                            In flaming fire taking vengeance on them that know not God, and that obey not the gospel of our Lord Jesus Christ:
                            Who shall be punished with everlasting destruction from the presence of the Lord, and from the glory of his power

The man who is being progressively sanctified will inescapably sanctify his home, school, politics, economics, science, and all things else by understanding and interpreting all things in terms of the Word of God and by bringing all things under the Dominion of Christ the King. -R.J. Rushdoony

Comment

Wow.

Here I am, straight, middle aged male, never knowingly broken any law, don't smoke, don't drink, married for nearly 40 years, never committed adultery and have always, throughout my adult life, devoted a day for others.

As someone who was brought up Roman Catholic, I hope that some of you may understand how disillusioned I became with the faith on hearing of the preiesthood's pedophile rings existence. Let me tell you that nothing prepared me for that revelation. You could say that I lost my way.

So, given the recent atrocities that have been occurring in Syria and Iraq I felt it was time , once again, to re-aqaint myself with Christianity but outside the Catholic Church and I found myself here.

Somehow I found my way to Pastor Rune Enoe guide to the 10 commandments and to say I am horrified by what I read is an understatement. I suggest that we all take some time to read the guidelines very very closely.

If you truly believe in Pastor Rune Enoe's interpretation of the punishments for failing to adhere to the commandments then I have to say you are on a Par with IS and in many ways more barbaric and bloodthirsty that the savages who consider it just to behead 2 of your fellow Americans, 1 of my countrymen and more recently a French national.

Pastor Rune Enoe's states (I quote) The Ten Commandments and their Punishments

Commandment
                              Commandment #1. Thou shalt have no other gods before me.
                              Alert Level: Severe
                              Punishment:Genocide. Entire cities with men, women, children and animals must be killed. (Deuteronomy 2:33-34, Numbers 21:34-35, 1 Samuel 15:2-3, Joshua 6:21. Joshua 10:40) In some cases you can keep the girls alive for raping. (Numbers 31:15-18)

These are the similar punishments to those that ISIL currently carry out. The one small exception is that animals are spared.

If this is true Christianity I have to say, quite forcefully, it is far from perfect

Comment

Originally posted by seenthelight View Post
                                Pastor Rune Enoe's states (I quote) The Ten Commandments and their Punishments

Commandment
                                Commandment #1. Thou shalt have no other gods before me.
                                Alert Level: Severe
                                Punishment:Genocide. Entire cities with men, women, children and animals must be killed. (Deuteronomy 2:33-34, Numbers 21:34-35, 1 Samuel 15:2-3, Joshua 6:21. Joshua 10:40) In some cases you can keep the girls alive for raping. (Numbers 31:15-18)

These are the similar punishments to those that ISIL currently carry out. The one small exception is that animals are spared.

If this is true Christianity I have to say, quite forcefully, it is far from perfect
                                Don't be silly. If you've read the Holy Bible you'll see that great rewards come to those who follow the LORD. You needn't be one of the cursed. Read Deuteronomy chapter 28 for further details.

Hello, my name is Mary. I hope to fellowship with you! That is, unless you don't listen to church authority (Deuteronomy 17:12); are a witch (Exodus 22:17); are a homosexual (Leviticus 20:13; Romans 1:24-32); or fortuneteller (Leviticus 20:27) or a snotty kid who hits their dad (Exodus 21:15); or curses their parents (Proverbs 20:20; Leviticus 20:9); an adulterer (Leviticus 20:10); a non-Christian (Exodus 22:19; Deuteronomy 13:7-12; Deuteronomy 17:2-5;Romans 1:24-32); an atheist (2 Chronicles 15:12-13); or false prophet (Zechariah 13:3); from the town of one who worships another, false god (Deuteronomy 13:13-19); were a non-virgin bride (Deuteronomy 22:20-21); or blasphemer (Leviticus 24:10-16), as God calls for your execution and will no doubt send you to Hell, and I have no interest developing a friendship with the Spiritually Walking Dead.

Comment

Working...
                                X