View Single Post
(#861)
Old
Confirmed Enemy of God
BANNED from Landover -- Aeternal Damnation Assured

Location: Burning Christians with Satanic Fire... You asked for it bitches!! '
SwedishJinx is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.SwedishJinx is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.SwedishJinx is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.SwedishJinx is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: DO NOT LET YOUR KIDS PLAY TEAM FORTRESS 2!!! - 09-24-2012, 12:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cursed View Post
- I wish I could believe you, but you are an atheist, and they have no compunctions about lying or manipulating.

I don't lie. You may not believe it, bu just because I'm atheist it doesn't mean I'm a liar. And why am I not a liar? Because I've seen what misery lies can bring with them, and my mother has brought me up good enough to make sure that, if I did, I would feel extremely bad and quilty and tell the truth shortly after.

- For examples of such atheist evil, please see any atheist in power ever.

Don't care. Our queen is christian, like the rest of the royal danish house. Our prime ministress too.

- I feel bad about her chicks though, they spent the day peeping up a storm. I didn't bother chasing after them, not really worth eating. They'll probably die once the morning frost hits if the cats don't get them first.

Don't care, don't want to hear.

- I'll believe that when an animal gives me a Valentine's Day card or something.

Valentine is overrated. If you give your dog your heart, it will give you his loyalty and heart forever.

- Another band of raping, murdering heathens. Why don't you study the 1611 King James Bible instead?

Some vikings did, others didn't. It all depends on perspective and who's the written source. I'm made an exam project about them, as the only one in class, and my teacher was proud. I had fully understood the perspective, the reality etc.

- Well then, perhaps you should learn more about the subject before saying that America dropped the bomb after the war was over. If you refuse to learn about reality, you could at least abstain from offering ignorant, untruthful statements.

But it's true.

- But you're an atheist, you can't help but lie. It's in your nature.

That, my friend, is what is called prejustice. It's not in my nature to lie. Don't believe that just because I'm atheist, that I don't know what's right and wrong.

Is "PewDiePie" were you "learned" that America dropped the bomb on japan after the war was over?
- PewDiePie is a world famous swedish youtuber - a let's player - who simply hilarious to watch. He didn't teach me history, but how to turn horror games into something not as scary If you're disrespecting PewDie, you, sir, is a barrel . But seriously, you should try to watch some of his videoes, I bet even you would love him