View Single Post
(#17)
Old
Hates Obama. Really Hates Obama. Actually, REALLY REALLY REALLY Hates Obama.
Forum Member

Protected by JESUS Heaven Bound Ready for the Rapture Real American™

PetitionLady has bribed people to get these reputation points.PetitionLady has bribed people to get these reputation points.PetitionLady has bribed people to get these reputation points.PetitionLady has bribed people to get these reputation points.PetitionLady has bribed people to get these reputation points.PetitionLady has bribed people to get these reputation points.PetitionLady has bribed people to get these reputation points.PetitionLady has bribed people to get these reputation points.PetitionLady has bribed people to get these reputation points.PetitionLady has bribed people to get these reputation points.PetitionLady has bribed people to get these reputation points.
Question Re: Portuguese people, lazy, rude, ugly, drug selling catlics - 05-31-2011, 11:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Portagee View Post
Well, what was I supposed to react after reading all such crap on Portugal and being redirected to a link posted by some mormon in here with pics of gypsies presented as Portuguese people? That's a piffleing insult! Would you like to be mistaken by Andalusian gypsies? Many of these sort of brainless mormons do it quite often, they're just no able to distinguish a gypsy from a typical Spaniard, they think it's all the same kin. They do the same with Portugal, Italy, Greece, Eastern Europe... It's shameful indeed. And more shameful it is to come up here and see a Spaniard engaging on the same crappy chat.

Năo tenho nada contra os espanhóis.
Friend, who is the mormon that redirected you? This is a Christian site, I don't know of any mormons here.

But whosoever shall deny me before men,
him will I also deny before my Father which is in heaven.
~Matt. 10:33

~~~~~~~
Theme song in hell: "I Did it My Way"