View Single Post
(#23)
Old
Forum Member
Forum Member

Protected by JESUS Heaven Bound Ready for the Rapture Christian Love

Isaac Fisher has bribed people to get these reputation points.Isaac Fisher has bribed people to get these reputation points.Isaac Fisher has bribed people to get these reputation points.Isaac Fisher has bribed people to get these reputation points.Isaac Fisher has bribed people to get these reputation points.Isaac Fisher has bribed people to get these reputation points.Isaac Fisher has bribed people to get these reputation points.Isaac Fisher has bribed people to get these reputation points.Isaac Fisher has bribed people to get these reputation points.Isaac Fisher has bribed people to get these reputation points.Isaac Fisher has bribed people to get these reputation points.
Smile Re: I beat up a faggot and I feel bad about it.... - 10-10-2011, 08:49 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeWhoMustNotBeNamed View Post
If he has any sense at all, he'll press charges.

Nope.

I convinced him that I was right. He's promised to not say a word and back away

Quote:
The fact that you think you're justified in this situation is appalling. The fact that your wife needs permission to have a friend over is even more ridiculous. There is clearly no respect from your end in your marriage and I predict she'll leave your ass soon if you keep this up. Judging on your misogynistic attitude, I'm amazed she hasn't already.
I don't hate women.

Women are cute and adorable. They make good food and if they're raised right they can be very Godly.

I have a feeling that no matter what I do you'll insult me though.
If I let her have a friend around I'm controlling; if I don't let her I'm cruel. Either way though: she's my wife and we'll be together untill one of us dies or she cheats on me and I leave her.

Quote:
Violence against another human being is not ever ethical or excusable conduct, no matter how many ways you try to justify it.
You're confusing me.

Quote:
.As such, it's also things like this that shed a negative light over the entire Christian community, which is a damn shame considering most Christians are humanitarian, decent human beings who don't deserve to have their name dragged in the mud.
I'm doing what God says though!
I follow The Bible to the word and I try and try! I hate gays, my wife is my servant, I'm fine with owning slaves, non-Christians are scum, ect!

What am I not doing right?!