View Single Post
(#53)
Old
Unsaved trash
Under Investigation

Cathy is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Cathy is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: 7 Reasons why God HATES Australia! - 05-23-2010, 08:47 AM

Listen here you religious piffles, who the piffle do you think you are abusing Australia? Your "bible" is full of brain washing shit. It makes no sense, and holds no value. But O.K - let's go through your 7 'reasons' and review them on an atheist level;

Quote:
There is gay, there is super gay and there is Australia.
Who are you to decide what's right and wrong? I'm not for homosexuality, but I'm not one to decide what someone can and can't do. You religious piffles need to stop following that 'book' you call the bible.

Quote:
If a man is so drunk that he accidentally has sex with a woman, they just have an abortion!
LOL, you dumbpiffles actually believe in rape. You removed need to be shot. Your the reason half the world is piffleed up, if I ever find you cooters, you'll be sorry. Go pray to your god.

Quote:
Once Australia became a British colony, "the age of exploration" began.. blah blah
piffle off removed. Explorers were exceptionally smart. You dumb piffles couldn't even live off the land if you tried. Your 'bible' does not teach you how to skin and cook an animal, nor how to traverse via the stars. I'd like to see you dumbpiffles try to do what those explorers did.

Quote:
99% of all Australian marriages end in divorce!
What removed. Go eat a removed you removed. Were did you come up with those figures? The piffleing 'bible'? That book is a waste of space. Go get the real figures and come back and we'll talk. Though, that will be hard - you'll just consult your piffleed up bible.

Quote:
Since gays cannot get children and abortions are as common as barbecues in Australia everyone, gays included, can adopt a child!
Yeah and? Your point being? You cooter's hold less value in society then "gays" - so who are you to decide? Go consult your god, he'll have the piffleed up answers.

[quote]Since Australia is good at absolutely nothing/quote] Good at nothing you say? Unlike you piffles who do nothing but whine over religious bullshit, we have a booming economy, great infrastructure, good education system and various other benefits. That's why we are one of the best countries to live in. piffle off cooters. Go get a life.

Quote:
It will come as no surprise that prostitution is legal in Australia!
LOL, prostitution? Your having a whinge over that? So what if someone wants to pay someone for sex. Who are you judge? Go piffle your god. Thanks for the laugh, was entertaining.

Bring on the fight, removed.

Last edited by Felicity; 05-23-2010 at 12:00 PM. Reason: Removed some not so nice words.