View Single Post
(#1163)
Old
Unsaved trash, teenaged abo lover
Under Investigation

Cutter

CaeruleaTigris is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.CaeruleaTigris is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.CaeruleaTigris is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.CaeruleaTigris is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.CaeruleaTigris is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.CaeruleaTigris is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.CaeruleaTigris is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.CaeruleaTigris is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.CaeruleaTigris is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.CaeruleaTigris is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.CaeruleaTigris is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.
Default Re: How much do you guys think I could sell my daughter for? - 08-15-2014, 06:40 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cindy Lou Jenkins View Post
Revelation 1:14 (King James Version) 14His head and his hairs were white like wool, as white as snow; and his eyes were as a flame of fire;
Wouldn't that mean he was albino? I, personally, don't know anyone with white hair and red eyes that isn't.

Proverbs 26:11 As a dog returneth to his vomit, so a fool returneth to his folly.