View Single Post
(#820)
Old
Unsaved trash, teenaged papist scum
Under Investigation

the_Reaper17 is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.the_Reaper17 is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.the_Reaper17 is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: My Chemical Romance - Emo False Christians! - 07-28-2014, 10:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mary Etheldreda View Post
Catholics aren't Christians in the first place, dear. They are already following Satan strait to the very depths of Hell.

But if you think MCR saved your friend's life, you are sorely mistaken. Satan swooped in his diabolical arm to stop your friend (like how he changes your friend's mind without his knowledge or permission?) for the purposes of using him as his own hand-picked Puppet Of Sin. I wouldn't trust anyone whose mouth moves by the work of Satan himself, manipulating him in some creepy ventriloquist act.
Well, I was raised as a Catholic, not some protestant wannabe Christian...OK that was a bit harsh, but still. I believe that my faith will prevail, what I like is my life, and people shouldn't judge people by what they like. Because it's THEIR life, which means you don't have to correct anyone if you think their wrong, or post anything without fully understanding the cause. Thank you and Turrah!