Thread: Fabric Question
View Single Post
(#3)
Old
Forum Member
Forum Member

Protected by JESUS Ready for the Rapture Quiverful

Esther B. has bribed people to get these reputation points.Esther B. has bribed people to get these reputation points.Esther B. has bribed people to get these reputation points.Esther B. has bribed people to get these reputation points.Esther B. has bribed people to get these reputation points.Esther B. has bribed people to get these reputation points.Esther B. has bribed people to get these reputation points.Esther B. has bribed people to get these reputation points.Esther B. has bribed people to get these reputation points.Esther B. has bribed people to get these reputation points.Esther B. has bribed people to get these reputation points.
Default Re: Fabric Question - 01-29-2014, 01:26 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Attila's Wife View Post
Hello Sister Esther,

I don't know what the U.S. name for this fabric is, but I always make my nightdresses out of winceyette, which is a cozy type of pure, brushed cotton flannelette. It comes in charming, feminine, floral patterns, ideal for making up into modest garments.

If you search for images of "winceyette nighties" you will find many pretty examples like this one.

Good luck, and happy sewing, Sister!

YiC
AW
Thank you for the suggestion! I looked it up online and it sounds quite comfortable. I'm not sure if any of the local fabric stores have any, but i'll definitely check.

And thou shalt love the LORD thy God with all thine heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy might.
Deuteronomy 6.5