View Single Post
(#25)
Old
Unsaved trash, filthy drunken mick

sapien82 is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.sapien82 is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: intro from a scotchman - 03-21-2014, 08:47 PM

Agreed Bill,

So Gaelic unfortunately is a dying langauge , it is not taught in schools as it should be save for the schools in the outer islands of Scotland parts of Wales and Ireland mainly the outer Hebridies

In Scotland it is mainly in the highlands where it is spoken fluently but by a small population I think as little as around 7000 people speak it.

However should Scotland gain independence Im sure there will be a true cultural revival and it will be a mandatory langauge to be learned in school to preserve our national langauge.

Gaelic being our native langauge , however this eventually was replaced by English, yet Scots still maintained a cultural identity by speaking Auld scots , the best examples of this are Robert Burns poems , one you maybe familiar with is song worldwide on new year Auld lang Syne.

Im sorry to dissapoint you Bill but Im not a christian , I just wanted to come here to shed some light on Scotland , its really a lovely place with great history and a rich culture, you will be pleased to know it was a stronghold for christianity for hundreds of years during the dark ages.

if you have any further questions I'd be happy to share ,if you are willing to answer questions to help me understand the more diifficult parts of the bible and its literal meaning if you are well versed.

Thanks for your apology and I too apologise If I have in any way offended you.