View Single Post
(#37)
Old
Unsaved trash
Under Investigation

sallyann is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.
Default Re: My Dinner with televangelist Jan Crouch - 03-16-2014, 10:55 PM

i am baffled about this so called preacher having said what he did about having dinner with Jan Crouch. I keep thinking that he just wrote that as a way of putting down this woman and her husband. Surely he would not post something like that if he is a true Christian and a preacher who loves the Lord. He would have known peoples reactions. I have never had respect for people who claim the name of God and yet beg for money so that they can live a life style of great wealth. THere are people who send money that they don't have to these people who get on tv and say the things they say. I am sure that there are people who got saved by the program, because the devil means things for bad and God uses it for good, but that still does not justify what they do. If they were truly connected with God, then Jan would know that her fake hair, eye lashes and all that makeup would make people talk negatively or surely she isn't that stupid. And for a husband to allow it, is truly despicable. Or maybe he liked it, but that would prove his stupidity too. I see all of this and I can't stand it. It is like mocking God or making fun of him.