Clear All

• HAPPY BIRTHDAY, Cranky Old Man!

HAPPY

BIRTHDAY!

sigpic

Tweet me Here
    My GODLY Bio Here

Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY, Cranky Old Man!

Congratulations! Our esteemed Brother demostrates how maturity brings also quick wits and deep understanding in addition to spirituality.

May you prosper!

Genesis 5:25.

Yours,

Elmer
    2 Kings 18:25 - Am I now come up without the LORD against this place to destroy it? The LORD said to me, Go up against this land, and destroy it.

PREPARE YOURSELF TO RAPTURE WITH THIS MANUAL!
    Check out our Research in Creation Science:

Comment

I'm sorry the LORD hasn't chosen to call you home yet, as I know you're more than ready. Your loss is our gain. A most blessed birthday, dear Brother in Christ.

Hello, my name is Mary. I hope to fellowship with you! That is, unless you don't listen to church authority (Deuteronomy 17:12); are a witch (Exodus 22:17); are a homosexual (Leviticus 20:13; Romans 1:24-32); or fortuneteller (Leviticus 20:27) or a snotty kid who hits their dad (Exodus 21:15); or curses their parents (Proverbs 20:20; Leviticus 20:9); an adulterer (Leviticus 20:10); a non-Christian (Exodus 22:19; Deuteronomy 13:7-12; Deuteronomy 17:2-5;Romans 1:24-32); an atheist (2 Chronicles 15:12-13); or false prophet (Zechariah 13:3); from the town of one who worships another, false god (Deuteronomy 13:13-19); were a non-virgin bride (Deuteronomy 22:20-21); or blasphemer (Leviticus 24:10-16), as God calls for your execution and will no doubt send you to Hell, and I have no interest developing a friendship with the Spiritually Walking Dead.

Comment

I said a little prayer that you don't die during your birthday nap.
        May you be a blessing to every life you touch.

Comment

Happy Birthday and many happy returns, Brother. As a birthday gift, I have arranged to have your neighbor Mrs. Johnson confined to a mental ward for at least 6 months.

Don't forget to send over your Birthday Tithe.
          Who Will Jesus Damn?

Here is a partial list from just a few scripture verses:

Hypocrites (Matthew 24:51), The Unforgiving (Mark 11:26), Homosexuals (Romans 1:26, 27), Fornicators (Romans 1:29), The Wicked (Romans 1:29), The Covetous (Romans 1:29), The Malicious (Romans 1:29), The Envious (Romans 1:29), Murderers (Romans 1:29), The Deceitful (Romans 1:29), Backbiters (Romans 1:30), Haters of God (Romans 1:30), The Despiteful (Romans 1:30), The Proud (Romans 1:30), Boasters (Romans 1:30), Inventors of evil (Romans 1:30), Disobedient to parents (Romans 1:30), Covenant breakers (Romans 1:31), The Unmerciful (Romans 1:31), The Implacable (Romans 1:31), The Unrighteous (1Corinthians 6:9), Idolaters (1Corinthians 6:9), Adulterers (1Corinthians 6:9), The Effeminate (1Corinthians 6:9), Thieves (1Corinthians 6:10), Drunkards (1Corinthians 6:10), Reviler (1Corinthians 6:10), Extortioners (1Corinthians 6:10), The Fearful (Revelation 21:8), The Unbelieving (Revelation 21:8), The Abominable (Revelation 21:8), Whoremongers (Revelation 21:8), Sorcerers (Revelation 21:8), All Liars (Revelation 21:8)

Need Pastoral Advice? Contact me privately at PastorEzekiel@landoverbaptist.net TODAY!!

Comment

Happy Birthday, my sweet man
            Leviticus 19:32 Thou shalt rise up before the hoary head, and honour the face of the old man, and fear thy God
            Psalm 119:97
            O how love I thy law! It is my meditation all the day

Comment

I hope you have a very happy birthday, and I hope you have many more!

Comment

Belated Happy Birthday, Sir. I see you have not been here to acknowledge our greetings and pray that this means that Our Lord has given you the greatest birthday gift of all!
                2 Timothy 3:16

All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness:

Comment

Originally posted by Attila's Wife View Post
                  Belated Happy Birthday, Sir. I see you have not been here to acknowledge our greetings and pray that this means that Our Lord has given you the greatest birthday gift of all!
                  I hope he's not at the pearly gates right now!
                  Revelation 21

Comment

Originally posted by Mary Etheldreda View Post
                    I'm sorry the LORD hasn't chosen to call you home yet
                    Indeed. Apparently Jesus needs me to spend more time suffering through the infinite steam of retards visiting God's favorite forum.

And please, if I didn't send you an invitation, you're not invited for pie or BBQed meat. Just put your expensive present near my front door and LEAVE!
                    5 Reasons why GOD HATES WOMEN!
                    To most "Christians" The Bible is like a license agreement. They just scroll to the bottom and click "I agree". All those "Christians" will burn in Hell!
                    James 2:10 "For whosoever shall keep the whole law, and yet offend in one point, he is guilty of all."

Comment

At what time are we not invited?

Comment

Originally posted by Mother Of Seven View Post
                        At what time are we not invited?
                        (I think the party was last night, Sister - it's just that Brother Cranky has already forgotten about it.)
                        2 Timothy 3:16

All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness:

Comment

Working...
                        X