View Single Post
(#1503)
Old
Forum Member
Forum Member

Best stoning bucket Mother of 2 boys or 5 girls Real American™

BaptistBethany has bribed people to get these reputation points.BaptistBethany has bribed people to get these reputation points.BaptistBethany has bribed people to get these reputation points.BaptistBethany has bribed people to get these reputation points.BaptistBethany has bribed people to get these reputation points.BaptistBethany has bribed people to get these reputation points.BaptistBethany has bribed people to get these reputation points.BaptistBethany has bribed people to get these reputation points.BaptistBethany has bribed people to get these reputation points.BaptistBethany has bribed people to get these reputation points.BaptistBethany has bribed people to get these reputation points.
Default Re: 101 reasons why Atheists are WRONG !!! - 04-05-2014, 05:18 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pastor Ezekiel View Post
Dear Demon:

God's Holy Word is never wrong, always right, and perfect in every way. If the Bible is wrong when it tells us it is infallible, then it contradicts itself. If it contradicts itself, then it is unreliable. If it is unreliable, then our faith is totally shattered and Christianity is a lie. You need to seriously reconsider your logic.

I don't know about you, but I'm putting my faith in something believable like talking snakes, a tower that was build high into the clouds, Lot's wife turning into a pillar of salt, a global flood that wiped out all life, a river turning into blood, burning ice falling from the skies, a pillar of fire appearing out of nowhere to stop the Egyptians, Moses parting the Red Sea, a river bursting out of a rock, God flying around in a cloud ship and zapping the Isrealites with fire beams, talking donkeys, a sound of trumpets crumbling the walls fo Jericho, the day and night cycle stopping at Joshua's command, Samson's super human strength and his 1 vs 1000 victory over armed and armored soldiers using nothing but a donkey's jawbone, Saul speaking with Samuels ghost, Solomon's 1000 mates, God & Isrealite killing a 1 million strong cushite army, Jesus walking on water, Jesus raising the dead, Jesus turning water to wine, Jesus feeding 5000 people with 5 loafs of bread and 2 fish, the earth quaking when Jesus died and zombies walking the streets and Jesus rising from the dead and flying to Heaven.

YIC,

--Pastor Ezekiel

AMEN!!!!!

Baptist Bethany (Not a Cherry Picker)
Deuteronomy 4:2 Ye shall not add unto the word which I command you, neither shall ye diminish ought from it, that ye may keep the commandments of the LORD your God which I command you.
***There are 613 commandments given in the Old Testament***