View Single Post
(#26)
Old
Confirmed Enemy of God
BANNED from Landover -- Aeternal Damnation Assured

Dawkinian is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: Who Does God Hate? - 06-10-2012, 11:18 PM

Unpleasant un·pleas·ant/ˌənˈplezənt/Adjective 1. Causing discomfort, unhappiness, or revulsion; disagreeable.
2 Chronicles 15:13 Whosoever would not seek the LORD God of Israel should be put to death, whether small or great, whether man or woman.
Fiction fic·tion    [fik-shuhn] –noun 1. the class of literature comprising works of imaginative narration, especially in prose form
The Brick Testament I challenge anyone to look at this and not pish themselves laughing, pay attention to the detail.
Jealous jeal·ous    [jel-uhs]
–adjective 1. feeling resentment against someone because of that person's rivalry, success, or advantages
Exodus 20:1-3, 23:13, 22:20 Then Yahweh spoke all these words. He said, 'I am Yahweh your God. You shall have no other gods before me. Do not mention the name of any other god -- let none ever be heard from your lips. Anyone who sacrifices to other gods must be destroyed.'
Proud proud    [proud] Show IPA adjective, -er, -est, adverb –adjective 1. feeling pleasure or satisfaction over something regarded as highly honorable or creditable to oneself 2. having, proceeding from, or showing a high opinion of one's own dignity, importance, or superiority.
Deuteronomy 10:17 For the LORD your God is the God of gods and the Lord of lords, the great, the mighty, and the awesome God who does not show partiality nor take a bribe.
Petty (ˈpɛtɪ)
— adj
1. of a narrow-minded, mean, or small-natured disposition or character: petty spite
Leviticus 21:18 For whatsoever man he be that hath a blemish, he shall not approach: a blind man, or a lame, or he that hath a flat nose, or any thing superfluous.
Zephaniah 1:8 And it shall come to pass in the day of the LORD's sacrifice, that I will punish the princes, and the king's children, and all such as are clothed with strange apparel.
Unjust (ʌnˈdʒʌst)
— adj 1. not in accordance with accepted standards of fairness or justice; unfair
[The book of Job][2], oh, and Moses was allowed to marry an interloper, but others had to be put to death for the same.
Unforgiving un·for·giv·ing    [uhn-fer-giv-ing] Show IPA –adjective 1. not disposed to forgive or show mercy; unrelenting.
Ezekiel 14:12 The word of the LORD came again to me, saying,
14:13 Son of man, when the land sinneth against me by trespassing grievously, then will I stretch out mine hand upon it, and will break the staff of the bread thereof, and will send famine upon it, and will cut off man and beast from it:
4:14 Though these three men, Noah, Daniel, and Job, were in it, they should deliver but their own souls by their righteousness, saith the Lord GOD.
[The Unforgiving God][3], for an expert's opinion.
Control-freak is a derogatory term for a person who attempts to dictate how everything around them is done.
[The Bible][4] which looks like [this][5].
Vindictive vin·dic·tive    [vin-dik-tiv]
–adjective 1. disposed or inclined to revenge; vengeful
Romans 12:19 Don't seek revenge yourselves, beloved, but give place to God's wrath. For it is written, "Vengeance belongs to me; I will repay, says the Lord.
bloodthirsty ethnic cleanser
1 Samuel 15:2-3 Thus saith the LORD of hosts ... go and smite Amalek, and utterly destroy all that they have, and spare them not; but slay both man and woman, infant and suckling, ox and sheep, camel and ass.
Misogynyistic mi·sog·y·ny    [mi-soj-uh-nee, mahy-]
–noun hatred, dislike, or mistrust of women. adj misogy'nistic
Exodus 20:17 "Thou shalt not covet thy neighbour's house, thou shalt not covet thy neighbour's wife, nor his manservant, nor his maidservant, nor his ox, nor his ass, nor any thing that is thy neighbour's."
Exodus 21:2-4 "If thou buy an Hebrew servant, six years he shall serve: and in the seventh he shall go out free for nothing....If his master have given him a wife, and she have born him sons or daughters; the wife and her children shall be her master's, and he shall go out by himself."
Homophobic ho·mo·pho·bi·a    [hoh-muh-foh-bee-uh]
–noun unreasoning fear of or antipathy toward homosexuals and homosexuality. adj. homophobic
Leviticus 18:22 Thou shalt not lie with mankind, as with womankind: it is abomination.
Leviticus 20:13 If a man also lie with mankind, as he lieth with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination: they shall surely be put to death; their blood shall be upon them.
Racist rac·ism    [rey-siz-uhm] –noun 1. a belief or doctrine that inherent differences among the various human races determine cultural or individual achievement, usually involving the idea that one's own race is superior and has the right to rule others. 2.hatred or intolerance of another race or other races. adj. racist
Exodus 17:14 And the LORD said unto Moses, Write this for a memorial in a book, and rehearse it in the ears of Joshua: for I will utterly put out the remembrance of Amalek from under heaven.
17:15 And Moses built an altar, and called the name of it Jehovahnissi:
17:16 For he said, Because the LORD hath sworn that the LORD will have war with Amalek from generation to generation.
Infanticidal in·fan·ti·cide    [in-fan-tuh-sahyd]
–noun 1. the act of killing an infant. 2. the practice of killing newborn infants. 3. a person who kills an infant. Adj. infanticial
Take yer pick me aul china....
The Bible contains many references to infanticide. In idol worship, people (including Israel and Judah) sacrificed their own children (1 Kings 11:7; 2 Kings 16:3; 17:17; Jer. 7:31; 19:5; 32:35; 33:6; Ezek. 16:20-21). In war (even in holy war), entire cities/nations of people were sometimes killed (Num. 21:35; 31:17; 1 Sam. 15:3; 2 Sam. 22:19), including infants. Also, in Jeremiah 19:9 we read that God threatened to afflict his people so greatly that they would eat their own children, and in Lamentations 4:10 we have an indication that this may actually have come to pass. Then of course we have the famous stories of kings who kill infants in order to control threats to their kingdom (Exod. 1:22; Matt. 2:16; Acts 7:19). God himself killed all the firstborn of Egypt at one time, among which were certainly many children (Exod. 12:29), not to mention the destruction of Sodom and Gomorrah (Gen. 19), or the much more terrible flood of Noah's day (Gen. 6-9).
Genocidal gen·o·cide    [jen-uh-sahyd]
–noun the deliberate and systematic extermination of a national, racial, political, or cultural group.
[Noah's Flood?][6] and just for good measure [Violence in the Bible][7]
Filicidal fil·i·cide    [fil-uh-sahyd] Show IPA –noun 1. a person who kills his or her son or daughter.
ALL DEATH IN THE BIBLE, how's that for shouting? Because we are all God's children....boke!
Pestilential pes·ti·len·tial    [pes-tl-en-shuhl] Show IPA –adjective 1. producing or tending to produce pestilence.
Exodus 10:13-14 Yahweh sent an east wind which blew all that day and night. By morning the east wind had brought the locusts.
Megalomaniacal megalomania (ˌmɛɡələʊˈmeɪnɪə)
— n 1. a mental illness characterized by delusions of grandeur, power, wealth, etc 2. informal a lust or craving for power adj. megalomanical
See Bible again.
Sadomasochistic sa·do·mas·o·chism    [sey-doh-mas-uh-kiz-uhm, -maz-, sad-oh-] Show IPA –noun 1. interaction, especially sexual activity, in which one person enjoys inflicting physical or mental suffering on another person, who derives pleasure from experiencing pain. 2. gratification, especially sexual, gained through inflicting or receiving pain; sadism and masochism combined. adj. sadomasochistic
As before...see Bible again
Capriciously malevolent bully ... I'll let you do this one yourself, I'm away to get pished.
Of course "arguably" is the key word.