View Single Post
(#1415)
Old
Forum Member
Forum Member

ExTankCrewman has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.ExTankCrewman has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.ExTankCrewman has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.ExTankCrewman has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.ExTankCrewman has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.ExTankCrewman has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.
Default Re: My Little Pony - Satan's Newest Recruitment Vehicle - 08-21-2014, 01:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Akelator View Post
By the way, let me ask you a question.

What if fantasy or magic of a unicorn could eradicate all the hunger and suffering in the world, you call it satan?
Yet they can't, cause unicorns died off, that's because God knew they were backstabbing pricks, and the only people who enjoy "unicorn-like" stuff are those backstabbers who act all friendly in front of a person. But as soon as said person turns around, you can hear the knife come out of the backstabber's pocket.

I am Friedrich Günther.
I am of German descent American, who is a Christian.
I have served in the Army as a Radio Operator in the German and US army.
I believe in God, and I am highly against Communism, as I myself have experienced, and know it's true evil. Unlike those, who worship it, when they have not experienced it.