X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Is Anyone Willing to Purchase my Daughter?

Originally posted by sane_beleiver View Post
    ]Yes, I'm sorry to say. Love & respect are mostly Hellywoodian concepts. You should love and obey God, and obey your husband. But you should not love your husband, nor your parents.

how can one not love their parents . they raise nurture and cared for me from birth. i love and obey god as well.I love the man i plan to marry aswell as respecting him and serving him as a wife should.

in your crazy bible it appears women are mearly vessels to birth , cook and be beaten
    'Our crazy Bible'??? Young empty headed lady, it is not ours, it is His, everyones Bible. Do something really kooky. Get your dads Bible out. look up the passage the Brother Wide-Open posted for your benefit. Now think a little, get help if you need it from your younger brother or other male. God had the Bible written as an instruction manual to provide us with a complete life and a glorious eternity thereafter in Heaven. Do you think we should skip parts? Is a stop light merely a suggestion, one that you can ignore if you feel so inclined?
    As far as the second part of you comment, a resounding yes. Again, not my opinion but Gods command. Same reason a sane person does not defecate on a dinner plate.
    Isaiah 45:7 I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things.
    Amos 3:6 Shall a trumpet be blown in the city, and the people not be afraid? shall there be evil in a city, and the LORD hath not done it?
    Numbers 21:6 And the LORD sent fiery serpents among the people, and they bit the people; and much people of Israel died.
    Matthew 10:34 Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword.
    Matthew 10:35 For I am come to set a man at variance against his father, and the daughter against her mother, and the daughter in law against her mother in law.
    Matthew 10:36 And a man's foes shall be they of his own household.

Comment

so let me get this straight. according to you cult beliefs.
      despite the fact i am in university , completely in love with the man i plan to marry and have my family's blessing attend church every week.
      i am going to hell because we love and respect each other?
      Are you talking about a homosexual "marriage"? I ask because I wonder why a woman would be going to a university. By this age, a woman who is a True Believer in Christ would be taking care of her husband and children, as is fitting unto the LORD.
      Hello, my name is Mary. I hope to fellowship with you! That is, unless you don't listen to church authority (Deuteronomy 17:12); are a witch (Exodus 22:17); are a homosexual (Leviticus 20:13; Romans 1:24-32); or fortuneteller (Leviticus 20:27) or a snotty kid who hits their dad (Exodus 21:15); or curses their parents (Proverbs 20:20; Leviticus 20:9); an adulterer (Leviticus 20:10); a non-Christian (Exodus 22:19; Deuteronomy 13:7-12; Deuteronomy 17:2-5;Romans 1:24-32); an atheist (2 Chronicles 15:12-13); or false prophet (Zechariah 13:3); from the town of one who worships another, false god (Deuteronomy 13:13-19); were a non-virgin bride (Deuteronomy 22:20-21); or blasphemer (Leviticus 24:10-16), as God calls for your execution and will no doubt send you to Hell, and I have no interest developing a friendship with the Spiritually Walking Dead.

Comment

no i am not a lesbian i can assure you of that.
        im in university because i have a right to learn.and gain a skill that will provide me with a financialy stable future if i am to be widowed or to not marry
        A whip for the horse, a bridle for the ass, and a rod for the fool's back. Proverbs 26:3

Comment

im in university because i have a right to learn.and gain a skill that will provide me with a financialy stable future if i am to be widowed or to not marry
          Well, you also have a "right" to lesbian sex and voting liberal, but these don't glorify Jesus. Rather, they spit in His ever-loving face. Why don't you learn about Jesus? If you truly believe in Him, He will take care of your finances. That I promise.

Hello, my name is Mary. I hope to fellowship with you! That is, unless you don't listen to church authority (Deuteronomy 17:12); are a witch (Exodus 22:17); are a homosexual (Leviticus 20:13; Romans 1:24-32); or fortuneteller (Leviticus 20:27) or a snotty kid who hits their dad (Exodus 21:15); or curses their parents (Proverbs 20:20; Leviticus 20:9); an adulterer (Leviticus 20:10); a non-Christian (Exodus 22:19; Deuteronomy 13:7-12; Deuteronomy 17:2-5;Romans 1:24-32); an atheist (2 Chronicles 15:12-13); or false prophet (Zechariah 13:3); from the town of one who worships another, false god (Deuteronomy 13:13-19); were a non-virgin bride (Deuteronomy 22:20-21); or blasphemer (Leviticus 24:10-16), as God calls for your execution and will no doubt send you to Hell, and I have no interest developing a friendship with the Spiritually Walking Dead.

Comment

why are you so convinced im a lesbian
            A whip for the horse, a bridle for the ass, and a rod for the fool's back. Proverbs 26:3

Comment

]Yes, I'm sorry to say. Love & respect are mostly Hellywoodian concepts. You should love and obey God, and obey your husband. But you should not love your husband, nor your parents.

how can one not love their parents . they raise nurture and cared for me from birth. i love and obey god as well.I love the man i plan to marry aswell as respecting him and serving him as a wife should.

in your crazy bible it appears women are mearly vessels to birth , cook and be beaten
              The only women who get beat by their husbands all the time are the dumb ones who always keep making dumb mistakes like burning dinner or forgetting to vacuum or talking back and stuff like that.

And uhm, I hate to tell you, but men can't have babies cuz they don't have ladies "down there" parts!

Someday, I'm gonna have LOTS of babies! That way, I'll at least get to use my "down there" parts to show JESUS how much I LOVE Him!

But I have to get a husband first, but that probably won't happen while I'm living in San Jose, because people here are mostly Mexicans and they're not real Christians.

Tammi

Girls, do you have embarrassing "problems" with your down there parts like I used to?
              Reverend Jim Osborne can help!

sigpic

He is the Rock, his work is perfect: for all his ways are judgment: a God of truth and without iniquity, just and right is he. Deuteronomy 32-4

Comment

why are you so convinced im a lesbian
                I didn't say you were a lesbian. I said you had the "right" to be a lesbian. You do, don't you, in your God-forsaken back country? Here a woman can do all kinds of disgusting things with other women, but at least most of the nation recognize it isn't actual "love," and certainly not worthy of "marriage" status.

Comment

god forsaken back country? i live in australia. not africa calm down same sex marriage isnt legal in australia either

Comment

god forsaken back country? i live in australia. not africa calm down same sex marriage isnt legal in australia either
                    Then why are you a lezbo then?

Tammi

Girls, do you have embarrassing "problems" with your down there parts like I used to?
                    Reverend Jim Osborne can help!

sigpic

He is the Rock, his work is perfect: for all his ways are judgment: a God of truth and without iniquity, just and right is he. Deuteronomy 32-4

Comment

You people have an atheist prime minister, right? Sounds to me like God has very much forsaken your country. Otherwise, why would He need missionaries to try and reach those of you who haven't embraced Satan yet?

Comment

Are you ugly or infertile or something?
                        sigpic
                        Isaiah 34:6 The sword of the LORD is filled with blood, it is made fat with fatness, and with the blood of lambs and goats, with the fat of the kidneys of rams: for the LORD hath a sacrifice in Bozrah, and a great slaughter in the land of Idumea.

John 5:46,47 For had ye believed Moses, ye would have believed me: for he wrote of me. But if ye believe not his writings, how shall ye believe my words?

Join me in scoffing at backwards Muslims clinging to their beliefs in the face of the evidence!
                        The truth about volcanos
                        Sex and debauchery in public schools
                        Faith wins over science (explained for even the very stupid)
                        God Cures AIDS - GLORY!
                        Desert whale bones prove Great Flood once and for all.

Comment

Australia? Do they not have shift keys and commas down there? Or perhaps the university that you attend doesn't require the ability to compose clearly readable writing in order to obtain a degree. Either way, please consider reading the Bible carefully. You will learn that romantic notions of love and respect are not what makes marriage the sacred institution that it is.

whatever yours handmaiden
                          His left hand should be under my head, and his right hand should embrace me.

Guns For God and the Economy

Comment

i wish im not ugly nor am i infertile. most people in Australia are atheist and it was doing alot better than america.

Comment

• Originally posted by sane_beleiver View Post
                              i wish im not ugly nor am i infertile. most people in Australia are atheist and it was doing alot better than america.
                              Maybe you should learn to know a little about you own culture

Austrian Creationism

GAME, SET AND OVER!
                              Posted via Mobile Device
                              1 Corinthians 11:3 But I would have you know, that the head of every man is Christ; and the head of the woman is the man; and the head of Christ is God.

Revelation 22:15 For without are dogs, and sorcerers, and whoremongers, and murderers, and idolaters, and whosoever loveth and maketh a lie.

Leviticus 20:13 If a man also lie with mankind, as he lieth with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination: they shall surely be put to death; their blood shall be upon them.

Comment

Then go and get married and produce sons like God commands.

Also http://www.abc.net.au/news/specials/census-2011/
                                Attached Files
                                sigpic
                                Isaiah 34:6 The sword of the LORD is filled with blood, it is made fat with fatness, and with the blood of lambs and goats, with the fat of the kidneys of rams: for the LORD hath a sacrifice in Bozrah, and a great slaughter in the land of Idumea.

John 5:46,47 For had ye believed Moses, ye would have believed me: for he wrote of me. But if ye believe not his writings, how shall ye believe my words?

Join me in scoffing at backwards Muslims clinging to their beliefs in the face of the evidence!
                                The truth about volcanos
                                Sex and debauchery in public schools
                                Faith wins over science (explained for even the very stupid)
                                God Cures AIDS - GLORY!
                                Desert whale bones prove Great Flood once and for all.

Comment

Working...
                                X