View Single Post
(#1517)
Old
Unsaved trash, smartassed monkey worshipper

Rides the Short Bus Retard Posting

The_Halfwit_Atheist is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.The_Halfwit_Atheist is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.The_Halfwit_Atheist is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.The_Halfwit_Atheist is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.The_Halfwit_Atheist is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.The_Halfwit_Atheist is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.The_Halfwit_Atheist is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.The_Halfwit_Atheist is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.The_Halfwit_Atheist is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.The_Halfwit_Atheist is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.The_Halfwit_Atheist is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.
Default Re: 101 reasons why Atheists are WRONG !!! - 04-07-2014, 09:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MitzaLizalor View Post
And straight away, we have an excellent example.

Working backwards from your conclusion:
Therefore God does not exist.
OK, now what was it you had just before that:
Christians can not answer without denying God's existence.
It may come as some surprise to you, but Christians answers in my experience when I was a heathen wretch never included the datum that God did not exist. Mohammedans answers never presupposed that Mohanned did not exist, Concucians answers never presupposed that Conficius did not exist (although they would probably agree that it didn't matter whether he did or not because the analects exist and that is what they follow), Sikhs answers do not deny the existence of Guru Nanak and, as far as I am aware, Hindus do not deny the existence of whatever goblin they're wordhipping today when they reply. So far so good.

So next up, moving back in your argument, we should come to tha actual question you say I'm unable to answer without denying God's existence:
I am an atheist. I like to ask perfectly reasonable questions
That's it. Not an argument at all. I don't know what it is. It's not really a statement, just a sort of unrelated gobbledygooks.

How would you respond to this, I wonder?
I am a Christian. I like to ask perfectly reasonable questions because atheists can not answer them without accepting the existence of God. Therefore, God must exist.
That was not my question. That is a statement. My questions were far, far back in the forums. Please go and check them, then post a reply to them.

Psalm 14:1 The fool hath said in his heart, There is no God. They are corrupt, they have done
abominable works, there is none that doeth good.