X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Proof that Atheists acknowledge GOD exists and they hate him.

Originally posted by laurel View Post
    Atheist is just a word that means non-religious of any kind.
    No, the word "atheist" is Aramaic for "demon worshiper."
    Who Will Jesus Damn?

Here is a partial list from just a few scripture verses:

Hypocrites (Matthew 24:51), The Unforgiving (Mark 11:26), Homosexuals (Romans 1:26, 27), Fornicators (Romans 1:29), The Wicked (Romans 1:29), The Covetous (Romans 1:29), The Malicious (Romans 1:29), The Envious (Romans 1:29), Murderers (Romans 1:29), The Deceitful (Romans 1:29), Backbiters (Romans 1:30), Haters of God (Romans 1:30), The Despiteful (Romans 1:30), The Proud (Romans 1:30), Boasters (Romans 1:30), Inventors of evil (Romans 1:30), Disobedient to parents (Romans 1:30), Covenant breakers (Romans 1:31), The Unmerciful (Romans 1:31), The Implacable (Romans 1:31), The Unrighteous (1Corinthians 6:9), Idolaters (1Corinthians 6:9), Adulterers (1Corinthians 6:9), The Effeminate (1Corinthians 6:9), Thieves (1Corinthians 6:10), Drunkards (1Corinthians 6:10), Reviler (1Corinthians 6:10), Extortioners (1Corinthians 6:10), The Fearful (Revelation 21:8), The Unbelieving (Revelation 21:8), The Abominable (Revelation 21:8), Whoremongers (Revelation 21:8), Sorcerers (Revelation 21:8), All Liars (Revelation 21:8)

Need Pastoral Advice? Contact me privately at PastorEzekiel@landoverbaptist.net TODAY!!

Comment

Originally posted by A Follower View Post
      And once again we see an atheist arguing out of ignorance. Never having read a dictionary or the Bible he still makes wild claims completely contrary to established fact.
      1) im a she
      2)a·the·ist [ey-thee-ist] Show IPA
      noun
      a person who disbelieves the existence of a supreme being or beings.

Comment

1) im a she
        noun
        Exactly, how can atheists even fit the definition of being an "atheist" if we actually did "acknowledge god exists"? God is a deity, atheists such as myself don't believe deities, we wouldn't fit the definition if it were so

Comment

Introduce yourself then, you uncivilized Nubian.

We don't want you wandering around this site without making a proper introduction any more than we want to find you wandering around our living room in the middle of the night.

Put use to your alleged education and fill us in.

Hurry up, too. God hates you and you are likely to be cast into the Lake of Fire with no notice.
          God judgeth the righteous, And God is angry with the wicked every day- Psalm 7:11

Comment

1) im a she
            noun
            Exactly, now compare that with what you said. You falsely claimed that it meant not religious of any kind. Are you saying there are no religions without God? If so, you're even more stupid than I thought. Plenty of hellhound heathens think there are no gods, like jainists and wiccans.

What you atheists do is say you don't believe in supreme beings, anti (a) God (theos), you can't be against something without first acknowledging it exists. If I were against trees I could call myself anti-treeist, if I were against cars I could call myself anti-carist. But if I were against something that doesn't exist I would have to call myself something like anti-dhjttvjigrezvbnkuy. That just doesn't make any sense. You can't be against something that doesn't exist. So you as an atheist cannot exist without first a admitting that God exists, that's literally what the word atheist means. Atheism is literally an exercise of self-deception.

That you choose to be an atheist shows your intelligence isn't that high, that you can look at a dictionary meaning that completely contradicts your position and still keep holding that position does indeed prove that you have to be a girl, no man could be that stupid, so I am sorry for not recognizing your gender immediately.
            Leviticus 26:15-16
            And if ye shall despise my statutes, or if your soul abhor my judgments, so that ye will not do all my commandments, but that ye break my covenant: I also will do this unto you; I will even appoint over you terror, consumption, and the burning ague, that shall consume the eyes, and cause sorrow of heart: and ye shall sow your seed in vain, for your enemies shall eat it.

Comment

Originally posted by https://www.google.com/search?newwindow=1&q=atheism+definition&oq=atheism +d&gs_l=serp.1.0.0i67j0i20j0l3j0i10l3j0l2.19166.26 533.1.27921.14.11.3.0.0.0.410.1189.8j2j4-1.11.0....0...1c.1.41.serp..1.21.1557.CSYz6CNm4W4
              a·the·ism
              ˈāTHēˌizəm/
              noun
              noun: atheism
              disbelief or lack of belief in the existence of God or gods.
              Atheism wouldn't exist without disbelief, this is just a baseless claim, nothing more.

Originally posted by A Follower
              What you atheists do is say you don't believe in supreme beings, anti (a) God (theos), you can't be against something without first acknowledging it exists. If I were against trees I could call myself anti-treeist, if I were against cars I could call myself anti-carist. But if I were against something that doesn't exist I would have to call myself something like anti-dhjttvjigrezvbnkuy. That just doesn't make any sense. You can't be against something that doesn't exist. So you as an atheist cannot exist without first a admitting that God exists, that's literally what the word atheist means. Atheism is literally an exercise of self-deception.
              Sure you can, it can be defined as disbelief, incredulity, etc. For example when others first the claim that something exists (whether it be religion, ghosts, etc.), and you believe the idea to be false or mere superstition, you would then proceed to reject the belief of others without accepting it's existence altogether. Simple as that. You are a sad hypocrite if you actually, lol, believe this crap I quoted above from your post.

>"you can't be against something without first acknowledging it exists"

So whenever you disbelieve in mythology or other religions/cults (besides your own religion) and label it as satanism , would that mean that YOU MUST acknowledge it's existence first to disbelieve in it? Of course not, it is against your Baptist beliefs isn't it? Our belief is disbelief, everyone has some level of disbelief, if someone told you pigs could fly what would you think honestly? "you can't be against something without first acknowledging it exists" LMFAO.

Comment

Originally posted by Educated Minority View Post
                this is just a baseless claim, nothing more.
                *this thread

Comment

So whenever you disbelieve in mythology or other religions/cults (besides your own religion) and label it as satanism , would that mean that YOU MUST acknowledge it's existence first to disbelieve in it? Of course not, it is against your Baptist beliefs isn't it?
                  Good grief. Of course we believe mythology and other religions exist. And of course we know the work of the Devil when it presents itself to mankind. What kind of drugs are you on, anyway?
                  Hello, my name is Mary. I hope to fellowship with you! That is, unless you don't listen to church authority (Deuteronomy 17:12); are a witch (Exodus 22:17); are a homosexual (Leviticus 20:13; Romans 1:24-32); or fortuneteller (Leviticus 20:27) or a snotty kid who hits their dad (Exodus 21:15); or curses their parents (Proverbs 20:20; Leviticus 20:9); an adulterer (Leviticus 20:10); a non-Christian (Exodus 22:19; Deuteronomy 13:7-12; Deuteronomy 17:2-5;Romans 1:24-32); an atheist (2 Chronicles 15:12-13); or false prophet (Zechariah 13:3); from the town of one who worships another, false god (Deuteronomy 13:13-19); were a non-virgin bride (Deuteronomy 22:20-21); or blasphemer (Leviticus 24:10-16), as God calls for your execution and will no doubt send you to Hell, and I have no interest developing a friendship with the Spiritually Walking Dead.

Comment

Originally posted by Mary Etheldreda View Post
                    Good grief. Of course we believe mythology and other religions exist. And of course we know the work of the Devil when it presents itself to mankind. What kind of drugs are you on, anyway?
                    Actually, you acknowledge them as "false religion" and "satanism", this is what you perceive them to be as a baptist isn't it? You don't acknowledge them as religion, as I said, I read the threads somewhere here earlier about this as well.

BTW in regard to my other post about "you can't be against something without first acknowledging it exists." , we only need to acknowledge the claims others make in order to disbelieve in such claims of fictional beings. This doesn't mean we actually believe in such a claim, this is just an assumption, I only acknowledge the fact less claims people make of deities... Yet does this mean I believe in them?

Comment

Actually, you acknowledge them as "false religion" and "satanism", this is what you perceive them to be as a baptist isn't it? You don't acknowledge them as religion, as I said, I read the threads somewhere here earlier about this as well.
                      You're confused. We recognize Mormonism exists. We acknowledge it as a religion. We recognize Catholicism exists. We acknowledge it as a religion. We recognize Islam exists. we acknowledge it as a religion. We recognize Scientology exists. We acknowledge it as a religion. Do you need more examples?
                      Hello, my name is Mary. I hope to fellowship with you! That is, unless you don't listen to church authority (Deuteronomy 17:12); are a witch (Exodus 22:17); are a homosexual (Leviticus 20:13; Romans 1:24-32); or fortuneteller (Leviticus 20:27) or a snotty kid who hits their dad (Exodus 21:15); or curses their parents (Proverbs 20:20; Leviticus 20:9); an adulterer (Leviticus 20:10); a non-Christian (Exodus 22:19; Deuteronomy 13:7-12; Deuteronomy 17:2-5;Romans 1:24-32); an atheist (2 Chronicles 15:12-13); or false prophet (Zechariah 13:3); from the town of one who worships another, false god (Deuteronomy 13:13-19); were a non-virgin bride (Deuteronomy 22:20-21); or blasphemer (Leviticus 24:10-16), as God calls for your execution and will no doubt send you to Hell, and I have no interest developing a friendship with the Spiritually Walking Dead.

Comment

we only need to acknowledge the claims others make in order to disbelieve in such claims of Unreal beings
                        Strange, I posted "real" (I mean "FAKE"), wtf censorship? Stupid bias, you Christians love to cover up the truths don't ya?

Comment

Strange, I posted "real" (I mean "FAKE"), wtf censorship? Stupid bias, you Christians love to cover up the truths don't ya?
                          No one censored or changed your post, dear. If you look carefully, you'll see what you wanted to post was left untouched just here. ^^^

Comment

You're confused. We recognize Mormonism exists. We acknowledge it as a religion. We recognize Catholicism exists. We acknowledge it as a religion. We recognize Islam exists. we acknowledge it as a religion. We recognize Scientology exists. We acknowledge it as a religion. Do you need more examples?
                            Ok maybe you do, but only as "false religions and cults" as the self-proclaimed "Pastor" has written here in a thread (are you on drugs or maybe blind?): http://www.landoverbaptist.net/showthread.php?t=114

Includes Mormons, Muslims, etc. You don't acknowledge any religion except your own. A cult or "false religion" isn't a religion to you is it? Just admit it, you don't acknowledge it as a religion, hypocite, you people only believe how some perceive it to be a religion.

How can you even label them as religion in your post when you people condemn and label them as satanism, cults, false religion, etc?

Comment

Ok maybe you do, but only as "false religions and cults" as the self-proclaimed "Pastor" has written here in a thread (are you on drugs or maybe blind?): http://www.landoverbaptist.net/showthread.php?t=114

Includes Mormons, Muslims, etc. You don't acknowledge any religion except your own. A cult or "false religion" isn't a religion to you is it? Just admit it, you don't acknowledge it as a religion, hypocite, you people only believe how some perceive it to be a religion.

How can you even label them as religion in your post when you people condemn and label them as satanism, cults, false religion, etc?
                              A false religion is still a religion, just like a false answer is still and answer.

I hope that helps.

Comment

A false religion is still a religion, just like a false answer is still and answer.

I hope that helps.

It is still a belief, however, false religion isn't the same definition from your point of view(and especially a "cult" is completely different concept, I suggest your pastor educate himself of these terms). Anyway, your pastor couldn't be more wrong about labeling "atheism" as a religion or a belief, "belief" literally means: "an acceptance that a statement is true or that something exists."

We also don't consider atheism as a religion, we all know of the term "atheism", as I pointed out earlier (it is disbelief in deities, therefore it isn't a religion). I suggest you notify your pastor of these lies and butchering of the English language, religion is no excuse for terminology failure .

>"you can't be against something without first acknowledging it exists"
                                And as I said, "Our belief is disbelief, everyone has some level of disbelief, if someone told you pigs could fly what would you think honestly?" (better example). You obviously don't need to acknowledge this BS as fact or religion, but you must in order to agree? This is my main point, you are completely missing my point, you don't need to acknowledge anything in order to disbelieve in something. If someone is known to joke around and tell stories, would you just blindly believe in such things?

This is my point, everyone has some level of disbelief, even Christians, is it so hard to believe that we don't acknowledge your beliefs even after hearing your claims and sermons? After all, there is no scientific or historical evidence that can prove such claims, unless you have some sort of time machine that will travel into the past you are out of luck.

Comment

Working...
                                X