View Single Post
(#4)
Old
Forum Member
Forum Member

Protected by JESUS Heaven Bound Ready for the Rapture Flat Earth True Christian Caucasian

loveforchrist has bribed people to get these reputation points.loveforchrist has bribed people to get these reputation points.loveforchrist has bribed people to get these reputation points.loveforchrist has bribed people to get these reputation points.loveforchrist has bribed people to get these reputation points.loveforchrist has bribed people to get these reputation points.loveforchrist has bribed people to get these reputation points.loveforchrist has bribed people to get these reputation points.loveforchrist has bribed people to get these reputation points.loveforchrist has bribed people to get these reputation points.
Default Re: Is 16 and Pregnant a godly show? - 02-05-2011, 11:28 PM

Is it that hard to figure out for yourself? This is the first time I have ever heard of it, but from the information I have gathered from this thread alone I can already tell it was made by Satan. Here are some tell tale signs:

1. It's on MTV
2. Read the title. It's all about crazy teenage sex. They deserve anything they get. If anything, they deserve worse. They should not get attention. They should be killed.