View Single Post
(#1173)
Old
Unsaved trash, filthy papist
Under Investigation

Retard Posting Cathlick

Sebastian Estrada is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Sebastian Estrada is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Sebastian Estrada is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Sebastian Estrada is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Sebastian Estrada is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Sebastian Estrada is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Sebastian Estrada is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Sebastian Estrada is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Sebastian Estrada is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Sebastian Estrada is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Sebastian Estrada is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.
Default Re: How much do you guys think I could sell my daughter for? - 12-16-2015, 07:21 AM

Hello, I was trying to create a new topic but for any reason i wasn't able to do so, therefore I will post it here I apologize for that in advance: I wonder if you can help me, i'm looking for a Christian wife younger than me, I am 31yo , White-Hispanic, professional Engineer, single, financially stable, I own my house. If anyone of you kind brothers in Christ are interested to have a truly Christian husband for any of your daughters please contact me we can discuss about your terms or if you know someone that might be interested, would you please pass my information to that person. ​Thank you for reading, God bless you all.