View Single Post
(#59)
Old
Unsaved trash
Under Investigation

svaillan is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.svaillan is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.svaillan is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: Was Hitler Sent to Heaven or Hell? - 07-16-2009, 04:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mad Prophet Helmholtz View Post
You know, it's funny: "Hitler killed the Jews! Hitler killed the Jews!" but there is no historical evidence that any Jews ever died by Hitler's hand! You show me a history book where it says "Hitler went down to a concentration camp and pressed the button to release toxic gas". NO WHERE. Hitler never, ever killed any Jews. It was the people who were under him that did.

And before you go saying "Well he ordered their deaths", remember there's no historical evidence of ANYTHING like that! No documents saying "Hey Fritz, kill that hook-nosed hebe in cell 34A. -Dolf"

But to answer your question: Is Hitler in Heaven or Hell? NEITHER. He has not died. Evidence for Hitler's death is next to nil....LYING SOVIETS (would YOU trust them?) claimed they found Hitler's remains. Are these remains in a museum, offered as evidence? Nope. Still locked away in a vault in SOVIET RUSSIA. The SOVIETS and ALLIES would have much to gain from a Hitler Death, since it brought the morale of NAZI GERMANY TO ITS KNEES, so there was a conspiracy to promote the idea!

Ironically, Hitler himself ALSO benefitted from this conspiratal hoax! He got on board a U-Boart and made his way to Argentina, where he then made his way to a SECRET NAZI EXPERIMENTAL LAB AND HEADQUARTERS INSIDE THE REMOTE ANDES MOUNTAINS. From then on out, the NAZIS would remain a SHADOW organization once again, plotting to go public by the year 2012.

Hitler is still alive to this day, thanks to top-notch NAZI MEDICAL UBER-SCIENCE and bizarre occult rituals. And it doesn't look like he'll be dying anytime soon, since we have the 2012 Apocalypse around the corner.
I guess I have to believe you...you’re a prophet, but really but really come on now you think that the leader of the Nazi party had nothing to do with the killing of 6 million Jews. You think he would have said to himself, "Hey where are all my Jew soldiers??? Oh that's right I'm gassing them. Further more you seem to think that threw amazing Nazi science which has never been shared with anyone else in the world he is still alive today waiting for the apocalypse of 2012. Are you sure he isn't just waiting for the end of the Mayan colander since they are both the same year?