View Single Post
(#8)
Old
Forum Member
Forum Member

Ready for the Rapture

Whip of Japheth has bribed people to get these reputation points.Whip of Japheth has bribed people to get these reputation points.Whip of Japheth has bribed people to get these reputation points.Whip of Japheth has bribed people to get these reputation points.Whip of Japheth has bribed people to get these reputation points.Whip of Japheth has bribed people to get these reputation points.Whip of Japheth has bribed people to get these reputation points.Whip of Japheth has bribed people to get these reputation points.Whip of Japheth has bribed people to get these reputation points.Whip of Japheth has bribed people to get these reputation points.Whip of Japheth has bribed people to get these reputation points.
Default Re: See the "Mars" rover's 360 degree panorama of a desert somewhere in New Mexico - 09-04-2012, 06:46 AM

Is not in Mexico but in Spain. Is the Desert of Tabernas in Almeria, where were filmed hundreds of spaguetti westerns and where i lived in my ascetic exodus. I know the place like the palms of my old hands and I recognize it in all the NASA photos .

Woo, Mars...!

Whosoever he be that doth rebel against thy commandment, and will not hearken unto thy words in all that thou commandest him, he shall be put to death: only be strong and of a good courage.
Joshua 1:18