View Single Post
(#485)
Old
Confirmed Enemy of God
BANNED from Landover -- Aeternal Damnation Assured

Cathlick Cancer on Society Sissy Cry Baby

Comatoserocker is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Comatoserocker is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Comatoserocker is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Comatoserocker is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Comatoserocker is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Comatoserocker is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: Castrating my son? - 05-26-2016, 06:57 AM

Ok before you call me a "God Hater" (because I love God all I can). But I don't think you should, it's right in the verse: "If THY hand offend Thee, cut it off..." So your son's hand is none of your business (nah, just kidding around) But still, I think your son should be responsible for his own actions instead of having his parents pushing him around all the time (no offense, just another hyperbole) Also, I've read that physically injuring your children, even as punishment, just makes them want to sin even MORE. This is just my suggestion, however.