View Single Post
(#18)
Old
Forum Member
Forum Member

Rodrigo has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Rodrigo has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Rodrigo has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Rodrigo has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Rodrigo has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Rodrigo has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Rodrigo has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Rodrigo has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.
Default Re: Knights Templar - an Upper Echelon of Christian Brotherhood? Tool of Satan? Neither? - 10-22-2015, 07:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Basilissa View Post
Quoted for the Truth™.

(Even though they were a devil-worshiping, homosexual version of Blackwater)
Perhaps, Sister, perhaps. I, too, am vexed by the 2-men-on-a-horse symbol. What is the meaning - early homerism (with armor; first account of safe sex?)? Or simply the first car-poolers?

Be still, and know that I am God: I will be exalted among the heathen, I will be exalted in the earth. - Psalm 46:10