View Single Post
(#12)
Old
Unsaved trash, demonic teenaged whore

MourningStarDemoness is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.MourningStarDemoness is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.MourningStarDemoness is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.MourningStarDemoness is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.MourningStarDemoness is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.MourningStarDemoness is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.MourningStarDemoness is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.MourningStarDemoness is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.MourningStarDemoness is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.MourningStarDemoness is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.MourningStarDemoness is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.
Default Re: Happy Day!! Shopping spree - 04-29-2014, 12:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pastor Ezekiel View Post
You have a brother named Felicity? I'll bet its a fag, right?
I was talking TO Felicity. My brother's name is Ashley. Before you say anything, Ashley was originally thought of as a guys name but is now more common for girls. My brother was born when it was a name for boys.

Proverbs 26:11 As a dog returneth to his vomit, so a fool returneth to his folly.