View Single Post
(#148)
Old
Confirmed Enemy of God
BANNED from Landover -- Aeternal Damnation Assured

Paragon of virtue has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureParagon of virtue has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureParagon of virtue has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureParagon of virtue has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureParagon of virtue has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureParagon of virtue has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureParagon of virtue has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureParagon of virtue has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureParagon of virtue has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureParagon of virtue has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureParagon of virtue has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious Rapture
Default Re: Homosexuals in the NFL - A Comprehensive List of Gay Players - 03-26-2013, 01:36 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by liss1122 View Post
I don't like...hate...Didn't the bible teach to love your neighbours??...My philosphy is just be good to each other, be tolerent, friendly, loving, and no hate because hate is just plain ugly...If I don't like someone I just turn the other cheek and walk off...
#1 You are either a liar or just plain ignorant. You rally against hate, but there is no love in your heart. If you really loved these homers and were truly being "good", "friendly" and "loving" you would warn them about where they are heading. ; To put it bluntly no matter how "gay" they are there is one "straight" thing in their lives--that being the path of unrighteousness that leads "straight" to Hell!!! 1 Corinthians 6:9-10, Leviticus 18:22, Leviticus 20:13, Romans 1:26-27

#2 You are not only a liar/ignoramus (and most likely a reprobate whore), but you are also quite lazy. What the Bible calls a sluggard. Proverbs 10:4 and Proverbs 26:14. You are too lazy to actually read your Bible, and thus far too lazy to help the homers whom you call "friends". With "friends" like you, who needs enemies? Proverbs 10:26. If you were the tiniest bit industrious instead of being a mouthy layabout you would blow the dust off the Bible and read what Jesus actually said about turning the other cheek, Matthew 5:39 and Luke 6:29. If one of these sissypants homers slaps you with his limp wrist, then you should turn the other cheek so that they can slap that as well. I guess Luke goes further and if the homer wants your pink, frilly coat you can give that to him as well. That's being proactive! That's doing something, you, slothful slug. It's showing the sinner that you are strong and have a backbone, and that you don't need a pink, frilly coat!!

Thank God, that Jesus didn't turn the other cheek and then walk away on us. I'll assure you that, although He loved us, He didn't "like" us or the things that we were doing. Matthew 15:22-28. If he had turned the other cheek and walked away, then we would all be Hellbound like you and the homers. Fortunately, God is neither slack nor lazy 2 Peter 2:9 and when Jesus laid down His life for us, He gave us all a chance for salvation--but if we love Him we must keep his commandments. John 15:13 and 1 John 5:3. It's not so much to ask...and one last reminder Matthew 5:17; That means all the many verses in the Old Testament condemning homosexuality remain valid for us today no matter what they say in Washington.

However, do keep in mind that we must follow the law of the land, so stoning is out for now and that's lucky for you! Romans 13:1-7