View Single Post
(#8)
Old
Forum Member
Forum Member

juliet is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.juliet is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.juliet is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.
Smile Re: Christian Domestic Discipline - 05-29-2012, 03:41 PM

dear all, My husband regularly honors me with his discipline. I think that CDD is a precious tool that God gave to couples to buind up a christian marriage. there are many reasons why I would really suggest to each and every just married couple to practice a CDD marriage.

first of all: it helps me to to stay in track, to avoid sins, and to focus obediently to my husband's orders.

Second: after any intense session of disciplinary spanking, when I find myself in tears and sorrowful, I fully realize my inferiority, and my fragility, that are the core essence of feminility. I feel submissive, humble and grateful to my husband to protect me from sin and to guide me spiritually, and I feel a strong desire to submit to him, to please him, to obey to him.

finally: it boosts my husband's ego, showing him that he can fully exert his unrestricted leading authority over his wife, to make her a better wife, a better person and a better believer.

In order to enjoy as much as possible all these good advantages, we do not practice CDD only in case I've made some mistakes or sins, but my husbands regularly disciplines me every second day of the week, or every day (at bedtime) in periods such as spring, when I may tend to flutter a bit.