View Single Post
(#7)
Old
Confirmed Enemy of God
BANNED from Landover -- Aeternal Damnation Assured

The Lord’s Witness Wound Protected by JESUS Heaven Bound Ready for the Rapture Langobard

Jim C. Lombardo has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureJim C. Lombardo has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureJim C. Lombardo has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureJim C. Lombardo has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureJim C. Lombardo has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureJim C. Lombardo has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureJim C. Lombardo has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureJim C. Lombardo has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureJim C. Lombardo has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureJim C. Lombardo has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureJim C. Lombardo has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious Rapture
Default Re: Gay Oral Sex May Be Safe if You Keep the Invading Penis in Your Mouth until You Die! - 01-13-2018, 08:42 AM

This is a staggering discovery Brother Elmer, and one I've never considered to be a righteous loophole in the Holy Word. It leaves me wondering, does this Godly rule only apply to men only?

You see, I've been contemplating similar concepts, and had been designing a device that prevents one from resurfacing while their performing the described deed. It was only meant to be a silly dabbling of thought, something intended for the likes of Bill Clinton, but then I realized it would be a perfect mechanism for keeping women's mouth's occupied permanently... and from what you just described, keep them safe from sin.

That is if this rule may apply to females too.

If anyone is interested in seeing the patent for my invention, or wishes to try it out, we can arrange for a meeting at my private chapel, though be warned. The Truth is like a porcupine. Once you start swallowing it, you have no choice but to follow through, if you get me.