View Single Post
(#22)
Old
Forum Member
Forum Member

Protected by JESUS Friend of Jesus Touched by Jesus

Jack Rankan has bribed people to get these reputation points.Jack Rankan has bribed people to get these reputation points.Jack Rankan has bribed people to get these reputation points.Jack Rankan has bribed people to get these reputation points.Jack Rankan has bribed people to get these reputation points.Jack Rankan has bribed people to get these reputation points.Jack Rankan has bribed people to get these reputation points.Jack Rankan has bribed people to get these reputation points.Jack Rankan has bribed people to get these reputation points.Jack Rankan has bribed people to get these reputation points.Jack Rankan has bribed people to get these reputation points.
Default Re: Looking for husband for my daughter - 11-15-2013, 08:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mary Etheldreda View Post
Mr. Rankan, the loathing these God mocking whores have for Jesus and His followers is almost too much for the decent American to bear. I am so sorry you've had to endure such persecution when you only came for a tiny bit of hope in a world led by Darkness. I am happy to see you take this opportunity to put such a wicked person to shame through your closeness with (1 Peter 3:16).

Thank you. At least I am at comfort knowing that that cruel person will get what he's comming Deuteronomy 30:7 And the Lord thy God will put all these curses upon thine enemies, and on them that hate thee, which persecuted thee.

1 Timothy 2:12 But I suffer not a woman to teach, nor to usurp authority over the man, but to be in silence.
Ephesians 5:22 Wives, submit yourselves unto your own husbands, as unto the Lord.
Ephesians 6:17 And take the helmet of salvation, and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God