View Single Post
(#3628)
Old
Unsaved trash, suspected foreign queer
Under Investigation

God-4evah is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: 11 Reasons why GOD HATES DENMARK! - 03-04-2014, 11:20 AM

wow, this is amazing! it's amazing how stupid this is . If you really have to write trash about a country you obviously don't know anything about please have the correct facts. Let's start from the top shall we?

First of all the flag you used is NOT the Danish flag. How can you not know that?

1. The Danish word for 'rapist' is not 'viking' but 'voldtægt'. I think a dictionary would have been a great help to you. Yes, the vikings did rape a lot of women but they were not the only ones to do that - People are still getting raped but not only by Danes. the I am pretty sure they rape in U.S. too.
2. I don't know how a cold winter can be a punishment? Do you know how much fun you can have when it is winter?
3. This is SO wrong. The Danish Prime Minister Rasmussen was not a part of Tour de France. Poul Nyrup Rasmussen was the Prime Minister until 2001 and if you look at the picture that has been oploaded his shirt says 'Århus - Paris' as far as I know; Tour de France does not start in Århus. Yes, Michael Rasmussen cheated but so did Lance Armstrong.
4. If Danish is Satan's native language then I have no worries about going to Hell - if it existed. It would suck to have to learn a language as tough as Danish.
5. Do you even know what LEGO stands for? In Danish it means 'Leg Godt' (= play well) how can that be sinful? Wouldn't a Barbie be sinful too, then? At least you can't undress LEGO.
6. Yet again you have the wrong facts. Pippi Longstocking is not created by Denmark and we do not call her 'Pippi Långstrump' - we call her 'Pippi Langstrømpe'. Pippi was created by a Swedish author.
7. I would like to know which program you are referring to. Because I don't know of any children's programs containing rape and brutality. If you are referring to some of the cartoons we show I'll be happy to tell you that we got those from the U.S.
8. They are allowed to adopt, yes. Rape? abosolutely not. the punishment for rape is prison and if a person rape a child that person will probably get killed by the other prisoners. And why shouldn't gay people be allowed to adopt? they are humans like everybody else.
9. It might be bad but Danes are tough. We'll survive.
10. I would love to see that article about H.C. Andersen. I could not find anything about him raping innocent children. But he did date other men.
11. In Denmark we don't judge people with a different sexuality. I have never heard of those bikes but if it is true then hopefully they are enjoying themselves.

You might think that the Danes are awfull people who rape etc. But what about God? he killed a lot of innocent children. he created the humans. he should have known that not all would be nice people - if you believe that stuff. And if Denmark really was hated by God how come nothing terrible have happened to us? ;D . I think this thread would have been better if you have had the correct facts. better luck next time