View Single Post
(#20)
Old
Ladies of Landover Senior VP
One of the Truest Christians™ Ever
Mama Grizzly and formerly Sister Mary Maria
True Christian™

Mother of 1 boy or 2.5 girls One Year/1000 posts Long service medal, 3rd class Saved 1 Year True Christian™ Christian Love Real American™ Cleanest Kitchen True Christian Lady True Heterosexual™ Platinum Tither Ribfest '07 True Christian Homemaker Ex-Mary Worshipper Best stoning bucket Heaven Bound Protected by JESUS TC Bravery Super Soaker Baptism Award Ready for the Rapture True Christian Caucasian Teabag Patriot The Al E. Pistle Award for Excellence in Rebuking Friend of Jesus Most Obedient Mrs. Sarah Palin Lady of the Year 2010 Flat Earth Mission to Australia Mama Grizzly Persecuted Pro-Life The Hatchet Child Rearing Award Batman Shooting Survivor Guns, Guts and GLORY! Kirk Cameron Fan Club The Lord’s Witness Wound Early riser Proud Niglet Sponsorer Home Schooled Jailed for JESUS Paula Deen Negro Support Group Trump of GOD Donald Trump 2016! Alternative Facts Saved 10 Years

Mrs. Mary Whitford will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mrs. Mary Whitford will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mrs. Mary Whitford will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mrs. Mary Whitford will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mrs. Mary Whitford will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mrs. Mary Whitford will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mrs. Mary Whitford will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mrs. Mary Whitford will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mrs. Mary Whitford will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mrs. Mary Whitford will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mrs. Mary Whitford will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: Get your "Paris Hilton" pink accessory Bible! - 09-05-2007, 01:24 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trent Harvey, Jr. View Post
At night when I close my eyes, I see woman of my dreams, with a pink designer handbag, her pink accessory Bible, and her matching tazer. She will teach the Bible to our many children, and if they daydream or sass talk, her tazer-draw will be the fastest in the west.

So how about that? A special pink bible, pink tazer 2-for-one deal? Make my dreams come true...
Brother Trent, I think living in the safety and luxury of Baghdad has spoiled you! A tazer? Sure, if she wants to give some junkie hopped up on goofballs an electric tickle, or maybe it's good if the Iraqi poolboys momentarily forget their place. However, once you're back here in the Godly United States, you'll find the land crawling with lieberals, Demoncrats, nigras, feminazis, witches, and the Hellyweird elite!
It may not come in pretty colors, but I personally carry an anodized gray Beretta 3032 Tomcat Inox and it works plenty good!
I know some crybaby lieberals are whining over that incident last month with the Hughes' Mexican't gardener, but how was I supposed to know he was returning our "borrowed" lawnmower? The district attorney here in Freehold found that I had just cause in suspecting that he was stealing it and acted in a reasonable manner, so no charges were pressed, and I've apologized to the Hughes family for making them go through the inconvenience of finding a new gardener.
The upside is that the filthy papist already had 3 children and another on the way. If he was only tazered, who knows how many more brats he would sire to grow up and suck on the welfare treat or join Mexican't gangs and steal from good, honest, God-fearing folk?

Oh dear! I'm sorry if I'm babbling! Some Joo lawyer, probably from the ACLJoo, served me with a summons today. The gardener's family is suing me for "wrongful death" now. If they thought it was so wrongful, they wouldn't have been born as lazy, thieving Mexican'ts! What are they crying about? I gave them $50 and one-way tickets back to Mexico! Greedy and selfish, that's what they are. I know I shouldn't be jealous, but I do envy your easy life in Baghdad, with so few worries and none of these horrible troubles to weigh on you.

Posted via Prayer

1 Timothy 2:13-15 For Adam was first formed, then Eve. And Adam was not deceived, but the woman being deceived was in the transgression. Notwithstanding she shall be saved in childbearing, if they continue in faith and charity and holiness with sobriety.
Bearing my husband's heirs and being SAVED!

Blogging for CHRIST!
Witnessing for GOD on YouTube!
All a-Twitter for Salvation!
Bringing Jesus to MySpace!
On FIRE for the Lord on Facebook!
My Ladies of Landover profile!