View Single Post
(#14)
Old
Claims not to be a dago slut
Unintelligible motor-mouthed Spaniardess; earplugs advised

Cherry-picker Fluffy bunny Uppity Woman/Enabler

María Gálvez-Villalobos is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.María Gálvez-Villalobos is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.María Gálvez-Villalobos is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.María Gálvez-Villalobos is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.María Gálvez-Villalobos is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.María Gálvez-Villalobos is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.María Gálvez-Villalobos is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.María Gálvez-Villalobos is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.María Gálvez-Villalobos is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.María Gálvez-Villalobos is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.
Default Re: Tyrannosaurus Rex: The Giant Kangaroo - 03-26-2011, 09:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by True Disciple View Post
Well, I don't know about the colors, and of course, these are claims of secular evilutionists, so they should be regarded with apprehension. However, feathers on this beast would greatly improve the comfort of a possible journey, which is an argument for Intelligent Design. And when evilutionists come up with evidence that supports Intelligent Design, it is usually true.

Well, Sister, you must realize that, before the flood, all animals were herbivores. After all, it is only after the flood that God commands humans to eat meat:

Genesis 9:3:
Every moving thing that liveth shall be meat for you; even as the green herb have I given you all things.

Here God says that He gave us meat to eat in addition to green herb He already gave us to eat, meaning that the eating of meat is something postdiluvian. After all, God originally gives animals and humans only plants to eat:

Genesis 1:29-30:

And God said, Behold, I have given you every herb bearing seed, which is upon the face of all the earth, and every tree, in the which is the fruit of a tree yielding seed; to you it shall be for meat. And to every beast of the earth, and to every fowl of the air, and to every thing that creepeth upon the earth, wherein there is life, I have given every green herb for meat: and it was so.

I hope I've cleared things up for you now, Sister!
Yes thank you sir brother, that was very elucidate for this matter.

And looks that thing like tasty big chicking for eat and to food a entire family for weeks!
I like big meat too, me and my sisters too, we all love eat meat so a big meat like that would be so much better for the fiestas here!

Thanks!

YIC, Mari

Ex JW and quiet, shy, timid girl who wants to be a True Cristian Lady.
My favorite verse from the Bible is:
- A true WITNESSE deliuereth soules: but a deceitfull WITNESSE speaketh lyes.