View Single Post
(#17)
Old
Repenting jooboy
Forum Member

Touched by Jesus Friend of Jesus Ready for the Rapture Paula Deen Negro Support Group A for Effort Hold re-election 2020 for Jesus

Morton Weinstein has bribed people to get these reputation points.Morton Weinstein has bribed people to get these reputation points.Morton Weinstein has bribed people to get these reputation points.Morton Weinstein has bribed people to get these reputation points.Morton Weinstein has bribed people to get these reputation points.Morton Weinstein has bribed people to get these reputation points.Morton Weinstein has bribed people to get these reputation points.Morton Weinstein has bribed people to get these reputation points.Morton Weinstein has bribed people to get these reputation points.Morton Weinstein has bribed people to get these reputation points.Morton Weinstein has bribed people to get these reputation points.
Default Re: I Killed Christ and I am Sorry - 05-18-2014, 07:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marko Loimaan-Aho View Post
Morton!

I pray for you! I have not seen you on this forum for a long time. I am afraid You are having the same Faith which Jesus has

Joos must be angry to You, because I believe You have almost found Christ.

But if You have already been crucified, it makes me feel sorry for You. Because you are not yet a True Christian, it means highway to for You.

My prayers and thoughts are with you.
I have, indeed, accepted Jesus as the true Messiah, and my soul is well with the King of Kings, my Savior! I appreciate your prayers and concern. Malachi, my best friend, and I are now sharing the good news of Christ's love with our other Jewish friends and their families. We were given hundreds of tracts to distribute at the Jewish center (from which I was recently fired). Our own families are disappointed and have disowned us but I think eventually God will soften their hearts as we continue to witness of His love, His truth, His salvation, and the temperature of Hell that awaits them if they continue to spit in His precious face.

I have requested a change in my college major and told the dean that if my request means I have to take a lot of courses over, I will simply go to another school that is based in Christian morals and principles: Liberty University! I have begun seeking a wife. There is a 17 year old lady at the Baptist church where I found Jesus - she will soon be 18 - and my only concern is her willingness to have as many sons as I choose to have. She wants only 2 children and has a preference for daughters.

Perhaps I could find someone among the congregation of Landover, but I don't see many responses to my ad.

I still trust in God and His ability to send me the perfect spouse. I just must continue to have faith and be patient.

Morton