View Single Post
(#32)
Old
Confirmed Enemy of God
BANNED from Landover -- Aeternal Damnation Assured

Cherry-picker Fluffy bunny Full of it Atheist

princesshenryjosephshackleton is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.princesshenryjosephshackleton is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.princesshenryjosephshackleton is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.princesshenryjosephshackleton is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.princesshenryjosephshackleton is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.princesshenryjosephshackleton is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: Acne – The Mark of the Devil! - 03-31-2012, 10:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laurence Niles View Post
Stereotyping saves time. If I jump to the conclusion the man approaching me is a darkie I can assume a proactive defensive position to protect myself.
But that's not what people stereotype nowadays, so how do you know which one is right? (that was a rhetorical question, no need to answer it).

The point is, I could create a stereotype about anything, but that wouldn't mean that it's true. When someone had the genius idea to stereotype witches as old women covered in boils, how do you know that they had it right?