View Single Post
(#111)
Old
Unsaved trash, teenaged fag

I'm a tool is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.I'm a tool is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.I'm a tool is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.I'm a tool is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.I'm a tool is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.I'm a tool is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.I'm a tool is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.I'm a tool is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: Is Touching Yourself Worth an Eternity in HELL? - 01-03-2014, 03:13 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by James Hutchins View Post
Friend, I never have sex with a girl.
well.. you have intercourse (sex) with a female (girl). so.. yeah, you do.

Quote:
I perform the act of doing Gods Creation with my wife. He assues us that to enter into a wife, all of the act is required for Him to create life in her womb. I can assure you, the Creation of life is not some game done for the fun of it.
but what about those little tortured souls that are dying in her ovaries? isn't god worried about them? or do they get their own hotel in heaven because there was nothing that the big man up there coul do about it? you totally discarded your previous "point", man.

Quote:
You perverts are disgusting.
i try.

Quote:
You should write this down on a card. The next time you have a firm grip on your rigid member and are thinking about your sister or mother, read it.
thinking.. about my sister or mother? it's disgusting that you'd even suggest that. blegh. it's much more likely that i'm thinking of my hot, sexy boyfriend's smooth chest and that trail of hair leading down to you-know-where. mmm. i don't think a bible verse written down on a little card would do anything.

i'm totally kidding, by the way. but i mean, it stops people from having sex too early, most likely prevents countless teenage pregnancies, stops people from cheating on their significant other, and it just feels good. why the hecky would god disapprove of it?

Lev.20:13
If a man also lie with mankind, as he lieth with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination: they shall surely be put to death; their blood shall be upon them.