X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Attention Men: Do NOT get a prostate exam!

Originally posted by Witch Hammer View Post
    ...would it be less of an abomination if a robot did the surgery?
    I guess it depends on the robot...and I've also had my suspiscions about Tom Servo for years.
    Attached Files

Comment

Are you people really such closeted homosexuals that you're afraid a prostate exam will turn you into some wiener-loving gay maniac?
      A whip for the horse, a bridle for the ass, and a rod for the fool's back. Proverbs 26:3

Comment

Originally posted by baronvonbacon View Post
        Are you people really such closeted homosexuals that you're afraid a prostate exam will turn you into some wiener-loving gay maniac?
        Typical.

Yet another member of the gaywise radical liberal agenda attempting to coax young men into getting their bottoms felt up by a drooling pervert.

Talk about wolf in a sheep

YIC
        1 Corinthians 11:3 But I would have you know, that the head of every man is Christ; and the head of the woman is the man; and the head of Christ is God.

Revelation 22:15 For without are dogs, and sorcerers, and whoremongers, and murderers, and idolaters, and whosoever loveth and maketh a lie.

Leviticus 20:13 If a man also lie with mankind, as he lieth with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination: they shall surely be put to death; their blood shall be upon them.

Comment

Originally posted by baronvonbacon View Post
          I’m nearing forty and let me tell you I will not be taking part in this homosexual agenda! And not because I am some closeted homosexual as you say, but because I am an out Christian! The only thing going in me is the Holy Spirit.

Comment

Does your wife use a male gynecologist? If that's the case then I am going to have to request a female to do my prostate exam. I don't care if she finds it distasteful, I'm not letting any Mr. Dr. stick his finger up my rectum. BTW, I hope it's your wife.
            May you be a blessing to every life you touch.

Comment

If God wants me to urinate several times an hour then I will urinate several times an hour. Having gay sex with a medical prostitute may stop the frequent urination but only because it would make God hate me. Six or seven times per hour I am reminded that God loves me.
              Leviticus 13:40 And the man whose hair is fallen off his head, he is bald; yet is he clean.

Comment

YES!!! Finally someone who has brains in their head. If God cures all disease, maybe god just gave us a way to cure diseases, like prostate cancer, or smallpox. The cure he gives could be indirect.

Romans 2:1-Therefore you have no excuse, everyone of you who passes judgment, for in that which you judge another, you condemn yourself; for you who judge practice the same things.

Comment

Originally posted by Godsavior View Post
                  YES!!! Finally someone who has brains in their head...
                  Who are you talking to?

Please use the "Quote" button (at the bottom right of each post).

...If God cures all disease, maybe god just gave us a way to cure diseases, like prostate cancer, or smallpox...
                  You mean, like prayer?

James 5:13 "Is any among you afflicted? let him pray. Is any merry? let him sing psalms."

Maybe instead of guessing, you should read the Bible, huh?

Comment

YES!!! Finally someone who has brains in their head. If God cures all disease, maybe god just gave us a way to cure diseases, like prostate cancer, or smallpox. The cure he gives could be indirect.

Romans 2:1-Therefore you have no excuse, everyone of you who passes judgment, for in that which you judge another, you condemn yourself; for you who judge practice the same things.
                    Please make a thread of your own in the "Introductions" section of the forum, so that we can properly greet you. Tell us about yourself, your church, and how you came to find Jesus.

And if you're here to flame us, better take a look at THIS before making an even bigger ass out of yourself.

I will pray that the Holy Spirit enter you and chase the demons out of your rectum and let Jesus fill you with His Grace. If you use your God-given free will to reject Christ and His temporary death on the cross for my sins, then you are sending yourself to hellfire.
                    Who Will Jesus Damn?

Here is a partial list from just a few scripture verses:

Hypocrites (Matthew 24:51), The Unforgiving (Mark 11:26), Homosexuals (Romans 1:26, 27), Fornicators (Romans 1:29), The Wicked (Romans 1:29), The Covetous (Romans 1:29), The Malicious (Romans 1:29), The Envious (Romans 1:29), Murderers (Romans 1:29), The Deceitful (Romans 1:29), Backbiters (Romans 1:30), Haters of God (Romans 1:30), The Despiteful (Romans 1:30), The Proud (Romans 1:30), Boasters (Romans 1:30), Inventors of evil (Romans 1:30), Disobedient to parents (Romans 1:30), Covenant breakers (Romans 1:31), The Unmerciful (Romans 1:31), The Implacable (Romans 1:31), The Unrighteous (1Corinthians 6:9), Idolaters (1Corinthians 6:9), Adulterers (1Corinthians 6:9), The Effeminate (1Corinthians 6:9), Thieves (1Corinthians 6:10), Drunkards (1Corinthians 6:10), Reviler (1Corinthians 6:10), Extortioners (1Corinthians 6:10), The Fearful (Revelation 21:8), The Unbelieving (Revelation 21:8), The Abominable (Revelation 21:8), Whoremongers (Revelation 21:8), Sorcerers (Revelation 21:8), All Liars (Revelation 21:8)

Need Pastoral Advice? Contact me privately at PastorEzekiel@landoverbaptist.net TODAY!!

Comment

Does Satan has his finger in your rectum right now?
                      "Let your light so shine before men, that they may see your good works, and glorify your Father which is in heaven." (Matthew 5:16)

"But I say unto you, That whosoever shall put away his wife, saving for the cause of fornication, causeth her to commit adultery: and whosoever shall marry her that is divorced committeth adultery." (Matthew 5:32)

Comment

Originally posted by Nobar King View Post
                        Does your wife use a male gynecologist? If that's the case then I am going to have to request a female to do my prostate exam. I don't care if she finds it distasteful, I'm not letting any Mr. Dr. stick his finger up my rectum. BTW, I hope it's your wife.
                        You can by all means request that a female doctor perform your prostate exam however surely gender should not matter when in comes to who is inspecting your health, surely it should be a case of who is the most qualified and reliable doctor.
                        1 John 2:22 Who is a liar but he that denieth that Jesus is the Christ? He is antichrist, that denieth the Father and the Son.
                        23:Whosoever denieth the Son, the same hath not the Father: he that acknowledgeth the Son hath the Father also.

Comment

Originally posted by science for satan View Post
                          You can by all means request that a female doctor perform your prostate exam however surely gender should not matter when in comes to who is inspecting your health, surely it should be a case of who is the most qualified and reliable doctor.
                          To follow your line of reasoning, you should consult the person who is most qualified and reliable to inform you about The Holy Word of God.

Please make a thread of your own in the "Introductions" section of the forum, so that we can properly greet you. Tell us about yourself, your church, and how you came to find Jesus.

And if you're here to flame us, better take a look at THIS before making an even bigger ass out of yourself.

I will pray that the Holy Spirit enter you and chase the demons out of your rectum and let Jesus fill you with His Grace. If you use your God-given free will to reject Christ and His temporary death on the cross for my sins, then you are sending yourself to hellfire.
                          Who Will Jesus Damn?

Here is a partial list from just a few scripture verses:

Hypocrites (Matthew 24:51), The Unforgiving (Mark 11:26), Homosexuals (Romans 1:26, 27), Fornicators (Romans 1:29), The Wicked (Romans 1:29), The Covetous (Romans 1:29), The Malicious (Romans 1:29), The Envious (Romans 1:29), Murderers (Romans 1:29), The Deceitful (Romans 1:29), Backbiters (Romans 1:30), Haters of God (Romans 1:30), The Despiteful (Romans 1:30), The Proud (Romans 1:30), Boasters (Romans 1:30), Inventors of evil (Romans 1:30), Disobedient to parents (Romans 1:30), Covenant breakers (Romans 1:31), The Unmerciful (Romans 1:31), The Implacable (Romans 1:31), The Unrighteous (1Corinthians 6:9), Idolaters (1Corinthians 6:9), Adulterers (1Corinthians 6:9), The Effeminate (1Corinthians 6:9), Thieves (1Corinthians 6:10), Drunkards (1Corinthians 6:10), Reviler (1Corinthians 6:10), Extortioners (1Corinthians 6:10), The Fearful (Revelation 21:8), The Unbelieving (Revelation 21:8), The Abominable (Revelation 21:8), Whoremongers (Revelation 21:8), Sorcerers (Revelation 21:8), All Liars (Revelation 21:8)

Need Pastoral Advice? Contact me privately at PastorEzekiel@landoverbaptist.net TODAY!!

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmyzl1 View Post
                            As a person who works in healthcare I couldn't emphasize how incorrect and frankly, hyper-religious view of this is. And I do believe in Christ, however your view of a very reliable and quick screening for a serious problem is so atrociously wrong I can't honestly believe it.
                            First, getting your prostate checked is not a homosexual act, the doctor is getting no sexual satisfaction from this, and neither is the participant. That's like calling a man who was raped in prison a homosexual.
                            If there is an abnormality detected they then perform a PSA test which can help confirm the diagnosis of prostate cancer.
                            Second, if you've never seen a man urinate blood, as I have, you might change your view on getting this quick test done yourself.
                            Do you honestly believe Benny Hinn (who has been proven to be a false healer multiple times over) doesn't get his prostate checked this way you are truly in a delusional mindset.
                            What's truly sad about this isn't your insane views, but your complete and total blind ignorance to this. And to say that bad things happen to sinners for their sin, please explain to me exactly what happened to Job then?
                            In medical school, I was blessed to have a fine, Christian man as the director of my residency. When we found it necessary to invade a man in this way, we asked the Lord to transform our finger temporarily into that of a female so that we as men would not be inspecting the nether regions of another man. I FIRMLY believe that GOD ANSWERS PRAYER. I held firmly to that belief then, and remained firm throughout the examination. I felt the power of Jesus each and every time a prostate exam was performed. It is as if a part of me grows strong for God and I sometimes shout GLORY as I am with the patient.

Your claim that Brother Hinn is somehow a shyster, however, makes me boil with righteous anger. HOW DARE YOU insult the PERSONAL physician of a righteous woman like Sister Whitford? Do you not feel the power of Christ exude from everything she writes in this forum?

While you are correct that Brother Hinn likely has exams, I believe he also prays before, during, and after this experience. It is possible that the Lord has a permanent healing going on within his body so that the exam isn't even necessary. Did you ever hear of Brother Hinn cancelling a crusade because he is ill? I haven't. Our Lord takes care of those that are engaged in His work.

As a Christian, Baptist physician, I give GOD the glory every time I am able to aid someone in regaining their health. The doctors with whom I practice pray every morning for our patients - and as I have said in another post, several of them CANCEL THEIR APPOINTMENTS because GOD HEALS THEM before they can even take that obligatory "going to see the doctor" shower. Praise His Name! Those He does not heal instantly come to the appointment knowing that we will determine what sin keeps them unwell and that each doctor will lay hands on them, claiming victory through Christ's promise that by HIS stripes, we ARE HEALED.

I realize you are probably long gone from this forum, since the Holy Spirit weeds out the riff raff on a regular basis (along with the DOF). Still, my soul would not permit me to simply let this pass without honoring my Lord and my God, the True Source of all healing power.

Just His instrument (Play me, Lord!),
                            Dr. Mansfield

Comment

You prayed for the finger to turn into a female's. Yep, definitely a troll.
                              Ecclesiastes 4:5 The fool foldeth his hands together, and eateth his own flesh.

Comment

You're assuming its a sexual act. Therefore, even if its a female, it doesn't make much of a difference. It would be sex before marriage. Why don't people read their bibles correctly?
                                Ecclesiastes 4:5 The fool foldeth his hands together, and eateth his own flesh.

Comment

Working...
                                X