View Single Post
(#1)
Old
Forum Member
Forum Member

Touched by Jesus Christian Love

Marko Loimaan-Aho has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureMarko Loimaan-Aho has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureMarko Loimaan-Aho has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureMarko Loimaan-Aho has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureMarko Loimaan-Aho has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureMarko Loimaan-Aho has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureMarko Loimaan-Aho has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureMarko Loimaan-Aho has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureMarko Loimaan-Aho has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureMarko Loimaan-Aho has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureMarko Loimaan-Aho has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious Rapture
Default What to do with gold? - 07-12-2014, 06:24 PM

My swedish great-uncle died and he has left a small gold bar to us, his finnish relatives. It is quite beautiful, all the writings and marks have melted away, there is only some kind of beautiful bird in the bar.

My great-uncle made obviously some good business in years 1930-1940, that is the time he got rich, but we knew nothing of the gold. It was in his safe.

I am planning to move to America in near future, but I am not sure if it is ok to have gold with me when travelling. Should I sell the bar here in Europe?