View Single Post
(#1677)
Old
Unsaved trash
Under Investigation

marysue is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Post Re: DO NOT LET YOUR KIDS PLAY TEAM FORTRESS 2!!! - 04-14-2014, 11:48 AM

Excuse me, I do not mean to pry or correct you, but I would like to shed some light on this matter. You may take this as you please, or you may ignore and/or dismiss my statements. I myself have read into this game and comic, and I can assure you, sexual acts do NOT take place in the world of Team Fortress.

I do not post this for any malicious intent, I only wish to clear up some of the misunderstandings. While they are guilty of murder, they do it to survive, as their skills brought them to be hired by two sons, both who are fighting for the will of their father's land.

To start off, Soldier, or Mr. Jane Doe, is not confirmed as a homosexual. He had suffered from World War 2 trauma while on the battlefield, trying to free others from the wrath of the tyrant and hate-filled man we know as Adolf Hitler.

As for proof, the picture shown below, where he is embracing Mr. Tavish DeGroot, is simply the two of them enjoying a game of baseball. They have grown as friends, and in the story, they were not committing any sexual acts. In fact, Jane Doe has a girlfriend, and is working to one day marry her.

As for Pyro, he must wear that suit to keep the fumes of his propane-fumed flamethrower from doing harm to him. This is set in 1968, so Pyro is wearing a standard-lined suit, fitted for occupational needs.

The Back-story of Team Fortress is a long and tiresome journey, and while yes, they have violence, there has never been one act of homosexuality. You must understand, as someone who regularly goes to church, St. Stevens, where I was baptized, that I pose no threat to anyone here. I love God, I truly do, as does my mother. We both reviewed some footage, and while it was filled with carnage, so were the days of old in our world.

If you really loved your children, and truly wish for them to understand, please tell them the facts. The game may be mature, and children should not be allowed to see such violence, even if the game makes it done in a cartoonish fashion.

Also, as for Soldier hating God, that is far from the truth. He was born at the time where many were told to fear God's wrath, and Soldier believes he himself is a soldier of God. He claims the world is his, though we know he only wishes to shape it in God's image. He does not associate with those who are of the wrong religion, and is indeed a very sweet person.

I know this game is wrong, I have played it and prayed for forgiveness afterwards. I usually stick to games that involve farming plots of land and raising animals, as well as bible games I play with my younger cousin. She enjoys the bible games, and is a beautiful hymn singer when we are at church.

Thank you for reading this reply to this thread. May God bless your souls, and may Jesus bless your hearts for eternity. To my brothers and sisters of the Lord, I wish you a happy life, and a fruitful experience on this earth.