View Single Post
(#30)
Old
Unsaved Trash, half-witted false Christian

Cherry-picker Perv Fluffy bunny Hellbound Heathen

Paul Tarzan is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Paul Tarzan is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Paul Tarzan is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Paul Tarzan is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Paul Tarzan is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Paul Tarzan is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Paul Tarzan is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Paul Tarzan is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Paul Tarzan is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Paul Tarzan is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Paul Tarzan is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.
Default Re: Imagine slavery would be still legal... - 02-01-2014, 04:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pastor Ezekiel View Post
Please make a thread of your own in the "Introductions" section of the forum, so that we can properly greet you. Tell us about yourself, your church, and how you came to find Jesus.

And if you're here to flame us, better take a look at THIS before making an even bigger ass out of yourself.

I will pray that the Holy Spirit enter you and chase the demons out of your rectum and let Jesus fill you with His Grace. If you use your God-given free will to reject Christ and His temporary death on the cross for my sins, then you are sending yourself to hellfire.
Why not just be grateful that somebody's thinking the same way you are...you attract more flies with honey than with vinegar.

I hold a "Saved until proven otherwise" policy for my fellow Christians (key word being "fellow Christians")...it's time you do the same.

#SellFreeholdFeedThePoor
#DownWithChurchianity
#JESUSIsAllYouNeed