View Single Post
(#867)
Old
Confirmed Enemy of God
BANNED from Landover -- Aeternal Damnation Assured

Full of it

IJustWantSodomy is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.IJustWantSodomy is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.IJustWantSodomy is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.IJustWantSodomy is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.IJustWantSodomy is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.IJustWantSodomy is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.IJustWantSodomy is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.IJustWantSodomy is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.IJustWantSodomy is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.IJustWantSodomy is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.IJustWantSodomy is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.
Default Re: What are you offended by right now? - 07-31-2014, 01:10 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Didymus Much View Post
FTFY.

Look up. Look waaaay up. See where it says, "What are you offended by right now?"?
I am offended by the way I was treated above your comment, now I am on topic. I am offended that we live in a world where people are judged just because they think differently and that religion, something that is supposed to peacefully unite people is turning into an angry mob where everything is forbidden because of a book written back when standards were different and people lived differently, where people were murdered for divorce, disobeying, where people ate each other and killed each other over the slightest reason.