View Single Post
(#1838)
Old
Forum Member
Forum Member

Christian Love Friend of Jesus

Steph Leia has bribed people to get these reputation points.Steph Leia has bribed people to get these reputation points.Steph Leia has bribed people to get these reputation points.Steph Leia has bribed people to get these reputation points.Steph Leia has bribed people to get these reputation points.Steph Leia has bribed people to get these reputation points.Steph Leia has bribed people to get these reputation points.Steph Leia has bribed people to get these reputation points.Steph Leia has bribed people to get these reputation points.Steph Leia has bribed people to get these reputation points.Steph Leia has bribed people to get these reputation points.
Default Re: DO NOT LET YOUR KIDS PLAY TEAM FORTRESS 2!!! - 06-30-2014, 11:15 AM

Quote:
"Protip: if you read it yourself, you'd KNOW what it says (instead of always relying on what other people tell you [they could have agendas and shit])." I thought about it, but the bible seems like a helluva long book, I'm too lazy to read it. Don't take this as an "Im dumb, i cant read", I am actually really good at reading. Just too lazy to read something as long as the bible.

Too lazy to save yourself from eternal torment? Never thought I would hear THAT in my lifetime. I hate God, yes I've heard loads of times, but I'm too lazy... This is a new low for atheists.

Quote:
The internet is nobodies property, really. I guess it would belong to the company that runs the servers that this forum is hosted on. But, no, I don't. It was a request, really, because it makes my job of making a proper argument a lot harder if I'm getting banned every 5 minutes.
This small corner of the internet is indeed the Roberts of LBC

Atheists! Make the right choice!
or
It should be obvious.
Come stand with us, with Christians, with Jesus, in eternal glory in heaven instead of agony in hell. You won't regret it!