X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: PROOF God is REAL!

Originally posted by aim for heaven View Post
    he is worse than a mocker he has been trying to bully the young learners but ignores my questions .
    I've sorted him out. Don't worry.
    Who Will Jesus Damn?

Here is a partial list from just a few scripture verses:

Hypocrites (Matthew 24:51), The Unforgiving (Mark 11:26), Homosexuals (Romans 1:26, 27), Fornicators (Romans 1:29), The Wicked (Romans 1:29), The Covetous (Romans 1:29), The Malicious (Romans 1:29), The Envious (Romans 1:29), Murderers (Romans 1:29), The Deceitful (Romans 1:29), Backbiters (Romans 1:30), Haters of God (Romans 1:30), The Despiteful (Romans 1:30), The Proud (Romans 1:30), Boasters (Romans 1:30), Inventors of evil (Romans 1:30), Disobedient to parents (Romans 1:30), Covenant breakers (Romans 1:31), The Unmerciful (Romans 1:31), The Implacable (Romans 1:31), The Unrighteous (1Corinthians 6:9), Idolaters (1Corinthians 6:9), Adulterers (1Corinthians 6:9), The Effeminate (1Corinthians 6:9), Thieves (1Corinthians 6:10), Drunkards (1Corinthians 6:10), Reviler (1Corinthians 6:10), Extortioners (1Corinthians 6:10), The Fearful (Revelation 21:8), The Unbelieving (Revelation 21:8), The Abominable (Revelation 21:8), Whoremongers (Revelation 21:8), Sorcerers (Revelation 21:8), All Liars (Revelation 21:8)

Need Pastoral Advice? Contact me privately at PastorEzekiel@landoverbaptist.net TODAY!!

Comment

OMG!!! I can understand that people believe in god but if u believe this crap u really are retarded(talking about the video).
      The bible in my opinion was writen by an ordinary man with an incredible imaginacion in a failed
      attempt to explain what they couldnt explain. Everything in the bible was taken from someones
      imaginancion. Jesus wasnt a holy kid he was only a very smart person capable of make medicine
      from herbs that would eventually cure people. People that believe in god only do that because they
      are afraid of the truth, which is normal in the human race.
      My advice is that u open ur mind because there is no such thing has a god and theres no salvation,
      there isnt even a afterlife( i think this is the main reason why people believe in god because they
      are afraid to die) u will just die and the best thing u can do is die without any regrets dont jugde
      people because they are gay or black they are normal people like us and they have feelings just
      like u... i have much more to say but i think this proves my point.

Comment

Originally posted by NunoMeskita View Post
        i have much more to say but i think this proves my point.
        What point? Can you back any of this up with scripture?
        PROOF: America in the Bible!
        8 REASONS WHY GOD HATES THE FAROE ISLANDS!

The wicked shall be turned into hell, and all the nations that forget God.
        (Psalm 9:17)

Add me on
        Facebook!

Comment

OMG!!! I can understand that people believe in god but if u believe this crap u really are retarded(talking about the video).
          The bible in my opinion was writen by an ordinary man with an incredible imaginacion in a failed
          attempt to explain what they couldnt explain. Everything in the bible was taken from someones
          imaginancion. Jesus wasnt a holy kid he was only a very smart person capable of make medicine
          from herbs that would eventually cure people. People that believe in god only do that because they
          The KJV 1611 Bible states something else

My advice is that u open ur mind because there is no such thing has a god and theres no salvation,
          there isnt even a afterlife( i think this is the main reason why people believe in god because they
          are afraid to die) u will just die and the best thing u can do is die without any regrets dont jugde
          people because they are gay or black they are normal people like us and they have feelings just
          What are you talking about?

Comment

So you call 1,3 billion people retarded ?, you are in minority, choose your words carefully. 1,3 billion people also believe this video.

Jesus wasnt a holy kid he was only a very smart person capable of make medicine
            from herbs that would eventually cure people
            Luke 7:21
            And in that same hour he cured many of their infirmities and plagues, and of evil spirits; and unto many that were blind he gave sight.

Do you think this is achievable by herbs ?!. I haven't heard of a herb these days that gives a blind man sight or cures people of evil spirits.
            If there did exist such an antidote, I would recommend you one.
            You are both blind and filled with evil spirits.
            People that believe in god only do that because they
            are afraid of the truth, which is normal in the human race
            Why do you think the christians are afraid of the thruth ?.
            They aren't, they are with god. We know that god will take care of us when we leave our earth bound body.

I think it is the atheist scum and any other non-believer who are the real chickens here, afraid for the truth, and thus rejecting it.

Deuteronomy 20:4
            For the LORD your God is he that goeth with you, to fight for you against your enemies, to save you.
            Last edited by Aaron Cyril; 06-19-2010, 10:00 PM. Reason: =)
            What we are is God's gift to us. What we become is our gift to God

Comment

@NunoMeskita Welcome!

Since you are new here please look at our please read this before posting and our your rights on this forum threads! If you already did that, just do it again. There you can learn that this forum is not about debating or unsaved opinions but about praising Jesus!

If you didn't do that yet, it would be great if you could make a thread of your own in the introductions section of the forum! That way everyone here can meet you and see how much you love Jesus!
              I Jesus!

Comment

attempt to explain what they couldnt explain.

It is a good thing your opinion matters none. God WROTE the bible
                Everything in the bible was taken from someones
                You have proven nothing except you are completely and WILLINGLY ignorant to the Word of God.

Of course there is no salvation for you, God-mocker!!

Matthew 10:32-33

32 Whosoever therefore shall confess me before men, him will I confess also before my Father which is in heaven.

33 But whosoever shall deny me before men, him will I also deny before my Father which is in heaven.

YIC,

Mrs.P.Wintersnow

There's Jesus here,
                Just see what He offers me....
                Down here my sins forgiven,
                Up there a home in heaven
                Praise God, That's the way for me!!

Comment

As much as I admire the guy who made this video, he may be going about proving that God exists in a way that atheists are not going to find convincing (for the most part anyway). Atheists tend not to like things which prove their own existence (as with this proof - we know God exists because the Bible says so, which in turn was written by God). However:

There are many physical constants, which atheist scientists use every day, such as numbers dictating the amount of force exerted by charged particles etc. If any of these particles were just a tiny bit different, life on Earth would not be possible - in fact in some cases matter itself would not be possible (as atoms would literally pull themselves apart). The incredibly low probability of this universe springing into existence leads us to two very different possibilities - either:
                  a) God exists, and the Bible is correct (obviously the correct interpretation, for reasons I will come to in a moment)
                  b) There are an infinite numbers of universes with slightly different circumstances, and this one happens to be where life is possible (it sounds a bit silly on paper, but the so-called 'Multiverse' is quite popular amongst atheists)

The one discerning factor is the Bible, along with the historical evidence to back it up - and the big clincher is the resurrection of Jesus Christ - which the Multiverse interpretation would not allow for - leaving just one possibility - the true Christian interpretation of the universe. Of course, if the atheist in question is solely against faith in general, both of the above possibilities require a faith (albeit completely different 'types'), so he/she cannot really have a full view of the universe without taking that leap.

There we are - a (fairly) scientific proof that Christianity is correct, which should stand up well for most people.

Comment

Originally posted by jon.nash29 View Post
                    As much as I admire the guy who made this video, he may be going about proving that God exists in a way that atheists are not going to find convincing (for the most part anyway). Atheists tend not to like things which prove their own existence (as with this proof - we know God exists because the Bible says so, which in turn was written by God). However:

There are many physical constants, which atheist scientists use every day, such as numbers dictating the amount of force exerted by charged particles etc. If any of these particles were just a tiny bit different, life on Earth would not be possible - in fact in some cases matter itself would not be possible (as atoms would literally pull themselves apart). The incredibly low probability of this universe springing into existence leads us to two very different possibilities - either:
                    a) God exists, and the Bible is correct (obviously the correct interpretation, for reasons I will come to in a moment)
                    b) There are an infinite numbers of universes with slightly different circumstances, and this one happens to be where life is possible (it sounds a bit silly on paper, but the so-called 'Multiverse' is quite popular amongst atheists)

The one discerning factor is the Bible, along with the historical evidence to back it up - and the big clincher is the resurrection of Jesus Christ - which the Multiverse interpretation would not allow for - leaving just one possibility - the true Christian interpretation of the universe. Of course, if the atheist in question is solely against faith in general, both of the above possibilities require a faith (albeit completely different 'types'), so he/she cannot really have a full view of the universe without taking that leap.

There we are - a (fairly) scientific proof that Christianity is correct, which should stand up well for most people.
                    Well thought out but on a personal note I do not believe God needs to stand the test of peer review, man's peer review I should say. As He has no peers His work should not need to be questioned either.
                    sigpic 1 Chronicles 16:15
                    Be ye mindful always of his covenant; the word which he commanded to a thousand generations ... an everlasting covenant.
                    Proverbs 30:5,6: Every word of God is pure: he is a shield unto them that put their trust in him.
                    Add thou not unto his words, lest he reprove thee, and thou be found a liar.

Comment

Love the circular logic in your video, Ezekiel.
                      Micah 4:4-5 ...But they shall sit every man under his vine and under his fig tree; and none shall make them afraid: for the mouth of the LORD of hosts hat spoken it. For all people will walk every one in the name of their gods, and we will walk in the name of the LORD our God for ever and ever.

Comment

Another Edward Current video you might like:
                        Frankly, one reason I've remained a die-hard Christian is to cover my behind in the afterlife. But I recently realized I need to worship ALL gods that might ...

I found this one very interesing.

Comment

Originally posted by Steven E View Post
                          Another Edward Current video you might like:
                          Frankly, one reason I've remained a die-hard Christian is to cover my behind in the afterlife. But I recently realized I need to worship ALL gods that might ...

I found this one very interesing.
                          Yeah, I don't click on links from unsaved trash. I usually spend the rest of my day cleaning viruses and spyware out of my computer.
                          Drama queen

Comment

Excuse me. You are saying God, a supernatural being, and his son Jesus, who is a zombie, whisper to you at night? What do you eat before you go to bed and can I get some?
                            Also, please don't attempt to use self-fulfilling prophecies to prove your points. The fact that some men claim that a supernatural being said that said supernatural being exists is far from justifiable proof that he does.

I fully support Buddhism, agnostics and partially atheists, but I find people like you in any religion to be completely intolerable. I would rather go to hell than support your beliefs.

Also, [satanic gibberish deleted]

Comment

@ Mortisdeus

Excuse me, foul sinner, but please introduce yourself before defacing the rest of our Godly message board. Thank you.
                              The Only Real Climate Change Will be Hell!

Comment

Its in the bible its real. White god man it right he not wrong.

Comment

Working...
                                X