View Single Post
(#703)
Old
True Christian™
True Christian™

True Christian Homemaker True Christian Beauty Protected by JESUS A for Effort Cleanest Kitchen Most Obedient Heaven Bound Ready for the Rapture True Christian™ Heaven Bound Persecuted Home Schooled Beautiful on the Inside

Mrs. Naomi Portway has bribed people to get these reputation points.Mrs. Naomi Portway has bribed people to get these reputation points.Mrs. Naomi Portway has bribed people to get these reputation points.Mrs. Naomi Portway has bribed people to get these reputation points.Mrs. Naomi Portway has bribed people to get these reputation points.Mrs. Naomi Portway has bribed people to get these reputation points.Mrs. Naomi Portway has bribed people to get these reputation points.Mrs. Naomi Portway has bribed people to get these reputation points.Mrs. Naomi Portway has bribed people to get these reputation points.Mrs. Naomi Portway has bribed people to get these reputation points.Mrs. Naomi Portway has bribed people to get these reputation points.
Default Re: Is Anyone Willing to Purchase my Daughter? - 05-11-2012, 06:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mary Etheldreda View Post
Many of us can assure you, as we know Capt. and Mrs. Portway personally, she is acting of her own free will. Many of us had the honor of attending their wedding, and although she looked a little woozy at the time (what bride isn't nervous?), she has been nothing but grateful and therefore happy with the good Captain's charity.
Aaron wanted me to say that I'm very happy all the time and I love him very much and I'm lucky he let me marry him. Or otherwise he said I'd probably be living in some shack down by the train tracks with a bunch of Mexicans and I'd be their whore and then I'd have a real reason to cry and complain all the time.

So I just want to say it again, I'm very happy and I'm lucky too.

YIC

Mrs. Portway