View Single Post
(#17)
Old

gzus is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: Do You Hate Your Mother As Much As Jesus Did? - 07-29-2009, 03:15 PM

You have the COMPLETE message wrong. Do you not read and understand the Bible, read Jesus's teachings.

Matthew 15:4 For God commanded, saying, Honour thy father and mother: and, He that curseth father or mother, let him die the death.

Do you think that you are honoring your mother by telling us to send her a card on how much we loathe her?!

Your quote on Luke 14:26 is wrong, Jesus tells us that we have to take up our cross, and in doing so hate everything that is worldly and sinful if that be our parents, brethren, etc. It means that you should love Jesus and God more than these people. The message of this verse is put better in Matthew 10:37 He that loveth father or mother more than me is not worthy of me: and he that loveth son or daughter more than me is not worthy of me.

Your supposed to abstain from sin, and being unrighteous and sinful is iniquity, as quoted in psalm 5:5. Hate that people are being unrighteous.

Your own quotes on Proverbs 6 is completely mistaken. He's saying God hates the sin once again and what makes you commit the sin, Jesus said cut off your hand/gouge out your eye if it's a reason you commit sin. He isn't saying he hates the sinner. Plus at the end of Proverbs 6:19, he's speaking to you! With such teachings on hate and love, your preaching falsely.

Plus James 4 says God will take in sinners if they cleanse themselves, and that we are NOT to judge peoples salvation. It even says in James 3 don't bless God and curse others with the same mouth, as you were doing with your mothers day message.

As I said before read the scripture on Love before you preach a message of hate, John 3:16, Romans 5:8.

Read Lamentations 3, Hebrews 12 (especially),

Make sure you read all of these passages, please before you respond. Please!