View Single Post
(#12)
Old
Unsaved trash, godmocking chav

Jason the drunk mick is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Jason the drunk mick is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Jason the drunk mick is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Jason the drunk mick is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Jason the drunk mick is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Jason the drunk mick is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Jason the drunk mick is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Jason the drunk mick is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Jason the drunk mick is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Jason the drunk mick is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Jason the drunk mick is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.
Default Re: God Hates Selfies - 03-07-2014, 10:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dutch Girl View Post
Yet there is a picture of you on all your posts.

Myself, I love selfies!

I love selfies too and head lice are hardly a punishment, sure it is annoying but all it takes is a bottle of some lice killer and problem solved
Btw love your selfie